New here witha question

Hello,
I came upon the Youtube Vids and a sincere interest came upon me.
I am an Odinist and have been for over 15 years, and came to realize that our Gods as the Demons do wish you to ascend and become more, as they are…
If this is in the wrong section please move it to the appropriate.
Is it possible or how can I Evoke Odin?

I have interest in some of your other evocations, I am just not ready for a pact and turn away from the Asier and the Vanier, to forsake them for a demon pact.

I have just come to see after many bad things that have happened this year that I am tired of feeling like I am at the mercy of fate, Wyrd and that I have no control over my life as it is basically taught, at the will of the Gods etc.

I want control over my life, and I know that Odin promotes this as well, I just do not know where to start.

Can you make pacts with Odin in this way?
Like I said forgive me I am new so do not totally understand most of this fully just yet…

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Teufelhund OR

[quote=“Teufelhund OR, post:1, topic:7609”]Hello,
I came upon the Youtube Vids and a sincere interest came upon me.
I am an Odinist and have been for over 15 years, and came to realize that our Gods as the Demons do wish you to ascend and become more, as they are…
If this is in the wrong section please move it to the appropriate.
Is it possible or how can I Evoke Odin?

I have interest in some of your other evocations, I am just not ready for a pact and turn away from the Asier and the Vanier, to forsake them for a demon pact.

I have just come to see after many bad things that have happened this year that I am tired of feeling like I am at the mercy of fate, Wyrd and that I have no control over my life as it is basically taught, at the will of the Gods etc.

I want control over my life, and I know that Odin promotes this as well, I just do not know where to start.

Like I said forgive me I am new so do not totally understand most of this fully just yet…

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Teufelhund OR[/quote]

The Left Hand Path is flexible.We don’t renounce any gods,unless we want to.Even if you enter a demonic pact that says that you won’t work with any other forces,that’s only for the duration of the pact.

It is indeed possible to evoke Odin.Where do you want to start with that?

And you can make a pact with any spirit.Even thoughtforms or something.So of course you can make a pact with Odin.

Also keep in mind,that Odin was the one who realized which parts of his path were necessary(the death of his son),and which ones weren’t,so you’d have to ask Odin about his views on fate,and how things are supposed to go down.

I appreciate that thank you …

It stands to reason Odin himself at one time turned to someone or “something” to gain the knowledge he sought, sacrificed and made a pact… I would be interested to know with whom. But to follow his example and path is what I am interested in mostly.

Rune magic, siedhr, or trolldom could be great practical magic options for you to explore.

Mimir, Norse Wisdom Deity. Has a well of knowledge named after him. Odin sacrificed an eye to this well.

Neeros, Oh I know the lore, am not new to heathenry, just thinking deeper on it, there has to be so much more that is on the surface…

Almost all gods can be evoked, by which I mean summoned into clairvoyantly visible sight, or on occasion into an object or location.

Images of the god in question made by someone who’s actively working with them, or at least very much believes they’re real, are one route - there should be some online you can try as a starting point.

If you want to be more classical, you could locate a sacred grove, or create a wooden idol, you’ve probably read about hisorical changes in the accounts of how our ancestors worshipped the gods, from a sacred grove to using anthropomorphic images.

I personally think all are valid, and will be far better routes to evocation than the ones used for demonic forces, such as the “triangle of the art” and certain incense.

At first you may just feel a presence that’s aware of you but not interacting (like of like parents do to their kids, keeping an ear on them but talking to another adult) - later, you should start to form impressions of communication, maybe through words, images, symbols, etc, developing into full-fledged telepathic communication. Or, on occasion, they’ve been waiting for you and will just start chatting right away - there’s really no “normal speed” fpor this to happen. :slight_smile:

If you can evoke any spirit (umbrella term for non-physical being) and interact with them, you should be able to approach them for a pact, and discover what the terms are.

Terms will often be both ways with gods - bu which I mean, they will require something of you, and you will probably need to negotiate (you do NOT have to accept the first terms offered! In fact that’s usually a bad idea) and then seal the pact.

First pacts made with a spirit are usually best limited to one week or one month, later when you discover how you work together, you could go longer term.

You can find the different planes and the spirits and locations within them by astral travelling, check your PMs because I’m going to send you a quick tutorial for a simple method to get started on this, and there’s also a course available through this site - Mastering Soul Travel which looks into this in depth and with a far more magickal and versatile slant, than the paradigm I use.