New Here. Interested in Succubi and Other Magic

@HijoDeLilo
Who is your mother

The one and only Queen Lilith!

I just find it odd How are you sometimes referred to her as the queen and then other times you called her mom, not once have I ever told anyone in the forum that my mother has her legs spread basically for another person because she’s horny. Maybe that’s just my human side coming out. But to each their own.
Also out of curiosity wondering why you be asking for lust energy From a member in another chat when clearly your mother is abundant with that.

3 Likes

Not to be rude, but this is kind of the interpretation I had as well. I was left with questions @HijoDeLilo .

Don’t worry my friend I don’t think that’s being rude. The only unanswered questions are the ones never asked.

3 Likes

You mean “what experience do I have”? As soon as I saw your post she told me to hurry up and write what she told me to wtite,that’s about it

1 Like

The mother comment and the fact you also call her Queen confuses me, as well as the lust question Aprentiz asked. Basically, I’m just confused. I’d love to learn more.

I was advised by some others that she (my succubus) could have bad intentions, but she seems playful to me. I don’t feel threatened and I have stood up to here when I feel like she’s went overboard.

She is both my mother and a queen (Lilith)

1 Like

In my experience as long as you feel comfortable with the spirit they tend to reciprocate feelings. I asked your succubus,she ain’t got no bad intentions

So you’re able to easily talk with them? How did you reach out to her? These are the sort of questions I’m trying to sort.

1 Like

Yes I can talk to them easily, clairaudience is my strongest sense. All I did was think of her and I asked for her to tell me her name she told me a name that I guess you don’t know her by. The demons I’ve talked to usually have many names

Would you mind talking to me somewhere at length? I’m curious and would like for you to message me if you have the time.

1 Like

I don’t know if we could meet up but sure I’ll pm you

Matter of fact I don’t know how to send a message,send me one so I can get back to you

I don’t think I can message you. I have discord(an app for talking), though, if you have it.

Furthermore, I just want to verify what you’re saying is real. I want to be able to put more faith in your claims, and also be able to have more faith in general when it comes to spirituality.

Edit: I just got member for some reason.Are you down to talk?

can you read me? i want to know if i have a Queen Succubus with me, also i want to know what Lilith thinks of me, just for curiosity sake