New here, asking for advice on curses

I have seen a lot of posts about getting an ex back. I recently broke away from a male I was seeing for about 3 yrs. I don’t want him back. The level of betrayal he inflicted on me is unforgivable. I feel like he may have had an obsession spell cast on me. I first would ask if anyone knows how to break or bind that spell. I don’t want to reverse it because I don’t want this asshole obsessed with me. I do however want him to reap the pain he caused me. I lost a very good career because of him. I want to crumble his job and financial security. These two things are his God and Goddess. I don’t want to kill him but I absolutely want him to suffer. Any suggestions? I appreciate any feedback. Blessings

Since you practice voodoo this would seem like the appropriate form of magick for you. Baron Samedi seems like your guy

Thanks I definitely need to disable any dark Magick he has had thrown at. I forgot to mention that he has keys to my home. I have tried to be civil with him to get them back. He is very crafty in avoiding this. Can he curse me with my keys?

I’m gonna study the entity you mentioned. Thank you for your support. :blush:

Yes he can do harm with your keys. Can you change your locks ?

I read two lines about this divine entity and immediately knew that he is definitely “my guy”. Thank you Aprentiz! Many Blessings and continued Peace.

Thank you for responding. I have powerful protection from my dead ancestors. I don’t fear him. I have asked him to allow me to meet him on his job to receive my keys. He is enslaved by that job. If I can accomplish this I have curse that requires me to leave the link at his place of employment. What can I do to protect myself while he has them. If I get them back should I trash them?

I swear before the Goddesses I don’t want to kill this fool but I won’t tolerate the continuous disrespect.

What makes you think your ex was magickly inclined?

When did you find out about other interest?

I don’t actually think it originated with him. I was married and my ex mother in law heavily involved in Voudon. I believe this soul sapper was sent at her behest.

So if you feel he was a pawn why waste your time on it, why so much hatred built up? You are so torn and I just wish I could hug you right now.:hugs:

Thank you I accept hugs kisses and give them back. I don’t want him but he needs to be accountable for his actions. I’m talking about a textbook narcissist. I am trusting. I’m just realizing that I need to fight back spiritually. The betrayal cost me everything. He’s a very skilled liar and for some reason I could not discern the lies. I will make him accountable

1 Like

I don’t feel he’s a pawn. I feel that the ex mother-in-law set her intention for my downfall. He has accountability

1 Like

Do you know who sits on his head? Maybe you could go directly to the source for your answers?

I don’t . The recent activity is confusing to me. He doesn’t want to let go but I truly hate him for the destruction he caused

The hatred comes from the level of betrayal. Since he’s been in my space I’ve had multiple legal issues and his acrimony was directed at my son. For this I have no intention of leaving him alone

Thrash them. Dont trust or receive anything from him. When visiting him carry some sort of black stone with you. After meeting with him take a salt bath.

“Send people’s negativity right back to them. Send them what was theirs to begin with.”

1 Like

Thank you! I totally forgot about the cleansing bath.

1 Like