New here and need some help

Yo! Im djibril and im new here
Soo i just wanted to learn if theres anyway to summom a hell hound as a guardian or partner or if i should ask Lucifer to do it for me?

Absolutely there are ways to call a hell hound! Though Lucifer is not the entity I would go to for that. The ones that pop to mind immediately are Hecate, Asmodeus, Satan, Cernunos/Hu Gaddarn/ Hern (if you follow Celtic traditions) . There are more of course, but the ones I named are the ones that stand out in my mind

1 Like

Thanks vut do you think you can tell me how to ask them or something. Im new to ALL of this and would like as much help as i could get

Please properly introduce yourself. This post does not meet the requirement of a proper introduction as you have told us nothing about yourself or your experience in magick.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

If you are a beginner, what areas of magick are you interested in learning.

Failure to do a proper introduction will result in the removal of your posts until the rule is respected.

Im 14 and as i said im new and would like to learn all dark arts aswell as some conjuring spells?

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more.

There are many good beginner resources available here so help yourself to the search function in the upper right. It is impossible to learn “all dark arts,” as the number is borderline infinite, so I suggest narrowing it down a bit.

Do you meditate? The first thing I recommend is that you find a form of meditation that appeals to you, and practice it for 10 minutes in the morning, and another ten minutes before bed.

The second thing I suggest, is that you do some research and find a banishing ritual to practice, also twice a day, in the morning and at night. There are many to choose from so look around to see which ones interest you.

These two things will teach you the basic skills required for ritual magick; trance, visualisation, and energy manipulation.

You’re pretty young, and evoking demons in clouds of smoke is most likely out of your reach at the moment, so, while you practice your banishing ritual and meditation, I suggest you learn about Chaos sigils and how to use them. That will give you some experience with results while you practice your basics.

Do you think you can show me the ropes im not good with directions^^’

You can Google, can’t you? lol

A basic meditation that you can do is simply sit in a comfortable position and focus on your breath. Breathe in and out through your nose and just sit and follow your breath with your awareness. Let any thoughts that come up, like “Am I doing this right?” or “This is boring,” fade away.

You will lose your focus almost immediately because most people’s minds are an endless stream of chatter and garbage, but every time you catch yourself getting lost in a chain of thought, just bring your focus back to your breath.

You can find banishing rituals online but here is one that you could start practicing with your meditation:

As for sigils, just type “chaos sigils” into a search engine. The basic steps are to create a statement of intent, like “It is my will to see a red bicycle.” Then, you remove all repeating letters, so you’re left with “ITSWLOAREDBCY.”

Then you take those letters and squish them, stretch them, and morph them into a glyph. The important thing is that the symbol you create does not immediately remind you of your intention. So, as in my example, if you want to see a red bicycle, don’t make the sigil look like a bicycle.

Next, you fire it off by entering a simple state of vacuity of mind. This is where meditation comes in handy.

Welcome to the forum.