New here and looking for the real

Every one is on a different path of life I don’t see how speak to demons/angels is a waste or a limitation. It takes real power to see hear and feelthose in other realms as most here can and exceed in it I myself have personal reasons what my connection with my entity intails that’s my own business but I have done other things with a huge amount of success that has nothing to do with sigil magic spirits ECT you can not judge people about what they are doing if you your self have no clue the best way to show love is to teach and hand down what you know to others and learn from them as well balg is well I call every one here family even tho not by blood every one here works hard on their path no matter new or old to balg it’s extremely exciting to read new stories about others experience so at least try to see the level here no one is limited we are gods of our own design

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re a troll or not but I agree with what you said about humans being divine, we’re naturally spiritual beings connected to an ultimate source of power but something you must understand is that there are many ways to connect to that source of power, if someone uses demons or any type of spirit it doesn’t matter because it all is to create tangible changes in our physical lives. We live in this physical plane and live as physical beings and the purpose of it all as physical beings is to enjoy and partake in what this world has to offer, but not forget the spiritual because we are creatures of duality. I do think lots of practioners limit themselves but not in the way you say, it’s more of the lines of the magickal systems they use, it’s like drinking from a well that has no end but they only drink and see the surface not knowing how deep it goes but if it works for them there’s no need to judge. The magickal system of where I’m from is very potent and fast working than what most do here but it’s like that with all tradional forms of magick. My main purpose of joining this was to learn newer techniques so the tradional form would require less paraphilia for personal use and maybe share it when if it works. If you are the person you say you are then your energies can be put forward into helping everyone here reach a higher path than they are now.

What ive decided is I want to know more about how and why magics are done by others the ways their done the reason cause their all part of what is my Path so I want some people to help round me so I can help teach what I’m saying to whoever would like the knowalge I jave to share

1 Like

Why would you want to talk to angels or demons instead of embodying what it is that your aiming for

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Just stick with that. This is the place just for that. Please do. We are open to listen to what you have to share and teach.

1 Like

To gain the knowledge that they have and open up my sense to make it easier to gain teachings that they can give to help improve your ability and and to also improve my life and just cause they’re freaking awesome that’s why why would anyone not want to talk to them work with them they are great mentors and have alot to offer and teach