New guy!

Hello my name is Matt
My stage name is Eddi Brocc…I’m a hip hop artist on a local scale and independent!! Retired from da Army!! I’m new here but have a basic knowledge of the spirits as I was a a Mortuary Affairs guy in the Army!!! Looking to make cool friends who knows more than me and help me contact spirits that can help elevate my already talents in music!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Don´t know about cool friends part but the definetely the right place to be if you want to have knowledge about left hand path. What are you interested in to know?

This isn’t the place to introduce…

You need to make a post there.

3 Likes

How to elevate my craft writing hip hop!! To get people to notice my skills!! I don’t want fame just to appreciation of lyrics and skill

Well, I recommend working with lucifer because he can help you with that. That´s for starters

Hi @M_Chappell, please post an introduction first that’s one of our rules. Many thanks

1 Like

I did already!! Was having trouble doing such
But I got it right

1 Like

I would think evocation or invocation of specific demons might work for you but that’s not my area of expertise. Maybe do a post asking what deities assist with musical or lyrical skills?

1 Like