New GOM book release on Enochian magick by damon brand

I won’t go sacrificing pok just cuz I get results

People*

Good for you

I will say this, the Enochian Angels aren’t any more Christian than the demons of the Goetia are.

We all know the Lesser Keyt of Solomon has a religious bias because the threat of execution for heresy by the Church was a big thing back in the time it was written. The Enochian system is the same, and has a Christian flavouring only because that is how John Dee received it. It is his flavouring, not that of the angels.

5 Likes

All that is needed is not gratitude for the results… How useful do you think gratitude is to an entity… Lol…
“I am an entity… I shall serve my master… Then he shall give me gratitude and thanks. This is my purpose… To get as much gratitude as possoble”

been working so far. =o) it’s more respect than anything else and good attitude with the beings you work with.

So they don’t have beef with demons… Why did I almost go to prison cuz of them??..
They are under the demiurge thou… Right?

maybe cuz u don’t respect them? or u piss them off or ask wrong?
then again , it comes down to preference. if u don’t work with them then so be it. Just don’t preach it to others that they are bad cuz they aren’t.

Magick are tools. angels , demons are just different flavors of magick.

Good… Progress is good

:joy::joy::joy::joy:Ohh dear

1 Like

Just as you can say theyre good… So can I say they’re bad…

they aren’t good or bad. they are useful. A tool is dependent on how you use it. it can be use for bad or good.

1 Like