NEW: Experience A Satanic Reverse Baptism By Ritualist J.S. Garrett

Let J.S. Garrett Perform A “Reverse Baptism” To Free Your Soul From The Spiritual Slavery And Evil Indoctrination Of Right-Hand Religions Forever… Experience A Rebirth In Power Of The Adversary

With The Reverse Baptism Ritual, you will:

• Free your soul from slavery of religious tyranny
  • Exorcise the slave-god of your childhood religion
  • Reprogram your subconscious for self-deification
  • Receive demonic familiars from Satan himself
  • Undergo a life-changing Satanic baptism with Shemyaza, Belial, and Satan for a spiritual rebirth

When you book your ritual, you’ll automatically receive access to your courses, ebook grimoires, and a link to book your personal consultation.

button-book-now|100%

Dear Friend,

The metaphysical mad scientist, J.S. Garrett, here — please answer these questions below to diagnose the health of your soul…

• Did your parents force you into an oppressive religion without your consent as a vulnerable child?
  • Have you apostatized the religion, but your family still tries to shame and threaten you back into the oppressive religion?
  • Have the crazy lies and evil indoctrination of a religion ever harmed your mental health, traumatized your emotions, or ruined your relationships?
  • Has a religious fanatic ever threatened, stalked, or assaulted you?
  • Have you renounced your childhood religion, but still worry and fear that the slave-god will punish you as a black magician in the afterlife?
  • Have you ever felt ashamed or guilty of your basic human needs and healthy animal instincts, because your ex-religion called them “sinful” and “dirty”?

If you answered “yes,” then you are not alone. Why? Because we also experienced these atrocities in our personal lives. Through our magick alliance with Satan and the Demonic Gatekeepers, we have healed and transformed into strong, out-of-the-closet, black magicians who left their evil childhood religions a long time ago.

Despite millennia of political engineering and ruthless propaganda, more free spirits than ever in history have awoken to the spiritual slavery of fascist, right-hand religions like Christianity and Islam — to name only the two biggest, but MANY more exist. Even if you never underwent baptism into a religion , the evil tyranny has factually harmed your psyche, energy body, and aura, simply from living among the slaves on the prison planet.

As a black magician, two high-powered rituals can free your soul and unleash your self-deification: the Rite of Blasphemy and Reverse Baptism Ritual.

Rite of Blasphemy : To declare your freedom and independence from the slave-gods and their tyrannical religions.

Reverse Baptism Ritual : To execrate and desecrate the baptism of your ex-religion, to deindoctrinate your subconscious and reprogram it for self-deification, and to experience a full rebirth with Power of the Adversary.

Reprogram Your Subconscious And Uncage Your Soul From The Invisible Prison Of Spiritual Fascism, A.K.A. Right-Hand Religions

Child psychologists often warn, “Children are like sponges. They absorb everything around them.” Forced indoctrination of a child into an evil religion can damage their brain development into an independent, free-thinking adult. In fact, many adults never evolve out of their childhood indoctrination. They live as a slave from cradle to grave.

Quite simply, we consider it a form of child abuse to militantly brainwash a vulnerable child into a religion that disempowers, shames, and enslaves them spiritually.

The mainstream religions of the world entail a form of spiritual fascism. Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Scientology, Hinduism, and MANY more religions have divided and conquered the human species through enslavement of men, women, and children in genocidal death cults. Regardless of whether you have participated in a religion, the Reverse Baptism Ritual will help to unlock your ascent.

THE REVERSE BAPTISM — A Life-Changing Ritual Exorcism Of The Slave-Gods And Their Religious Tyranny… Also, Featuring A 2.5-Hour Video Course That Shows Step-By-Step How To Perform The Exorcism On Family & Friends

I truly believe that any magician who identifies with the Left Hand Path needs to undergo a Reverse Baptism to unplug from the frequency of spiritual manipulation that our society places upon us through covert and overt brainwashing. To accommodate you, I will perform ritual evocation of the godlike patron demons: Shemyaza, Belial, and Satan.

Furthermore, I will perform an exorcism to renounce any hold or bind that religious tyrants have placed upon your soul. I will mark your name with my demonic elixir in order to wage war against any entity, being, or force that would try to control, enslave, or manipulate you in any way, both now and in the future. I will then baptize your name and spirit in the Power of the Adversary.

You will become The Satan — a new race of humans who wield the power of the gods and step into their true destiny as awakened magicians, before the dogmatic slave-god sank his claws into you as a child. As The Satan, you will not be controlled or constrained by anyone, anything, or any god.

Do not worry, this ritual does not “sell your soul” to any entity. Despite the lies of fascist right-hand religions, Satan does not want to own your soul. To the contrary, he demands absolute spiritual freedom for every living human. In summary, this unprecedented ritual reclaims your soul as your own, free to do as you will without regrets or guilt, and it sets you upon a path of personal power and freedom through Power of the Adversary.

Lastly, the Advanced Tier of the Reverse Baptism Ritual includes a 2.5-hour video course that comes with step-by-step instructions, an overview of the essential implements you will need, and the necessary incantations. It features the full-length, live ritual of a Reverse Baptism by me, including an Act of Blasphemy, and also pre- and post-ritual discussion. You will receive everything you need to reclaim your soul as your own and to dedicate it to the path of the Adversary. Needless to say, you can perform this Reverse Baptism on your family and friends to carry on the black magick of saving victims from slave-religions.

THE PRE-RITE OF BLASPHEMY — Your Soul’s Declaration Of Eternal Freedom & Power

In any of the Tiers, you will receive directions to perform the Pre-Rite of Blasphemy in a micro-course and micro-ebook. These simple materials empower you to perform this ritual by yourself without any trouble.

In a nutshell, you will light your candle, and carefully walk through unplugging from any slave-religion that has brainwashed you, or social dogma that has oppressed you. Then, you will author your Declaration of Freedom, invoke it out loud, and release it into the cosmos with a precise step-by-step rite given in the companion ebook.

Note: This pre-rite requires very little knowledge of magick and any reasonable magician can perform it without hassle.

Altogether, this will build your magick relationship with Satan. I will politely ask that he find you worthy to receive his familiar spirits, who will aid and guide your ascent along the Path of Fire. When the Reverse Baptism Ritual has completed, you will receive a video recording of the ritual.

Here’s Exactly How This Works

When you book The Reverse Baptism , you will immediately receive access to the Members Area featuring the Courses and eBooks related to your particular tier: Advanced and Standard — as enumerated below.

1. Book Now

Book the Reverse Baptism Ritual with your preferred Tier right now. I accept only a limited number of clients, therefore please act now to guarantee your participation.

2. Receive Immediate Access

You receive immediate access to essential video courses and ebooks inside your Members Area by email. You will also book your personal consultation with me at your preferred time and day on his calendar.

3. Personal Consultation & Ritual

On your personal consultation, you and I will discuss the exact specifics of your religious indoctrination and toxic programming. Then, I will perform the Reverse Baptism Ritual at the agreed time in the immediate future. A live video recording of the Reverse Baptism Ritual will become available to you by private email when completed.

Order The Reverse Baptism Right Now And You’ll Receive The Essential Video Courses, eBook Ritual Guides, And Personalized Ritual Recording

1. The Reverse Baptism — Advanced

With the Advanced Tier, you will receive the ultimate experience.

• Reverse Baptism Ritual
  • Personal Consultation
  • Reverse Baptism – Course
  • Reverse Baptism – eBook
  • Pre-Rite of Blasphemy – Mini Course
  • Pre-Rite of Blasphemy – Mini eBook
  • Get 20% off to save $297

» Click here to book The Reverse Baptism - Advanced

2. The Reverse Baptism – Standard

With the Standard Tier, you will receive an essential experience:

• Reverse Baptism Ritual
  • Personal Consultation
  • Pre-Rite of Blasphemy – Mini Course
  • Pre-Rite of Blasphemy – Mini eBook
  • Get 23% off to save $298

» Click here to book The Reverse Baptism - Standard

As you can see, the Advanced Tier expands upon the Standard Tier, and features the step-by-step video course and ebook of the Reverse Baptism to enhance your experience.

Altogether, I have dramatically lowered the rates of our ritual for hire to help the Reverse Baptism to remain as affordable as possible, to as many people as possible. When you place your order for any Tier, you will automatically save hundreds with these measurably lower rates. I urge you to act right now, because I only accept a limited number of clients with The Reverse Baptism Ritual.

button-book-now|100%

Rise Off Your Knees And Decapitate The Slave-God… Undergo A Life-Changing Satanic Baptism To Free Your Soul And Experience Rebirth As A God In The Flesh

Awaken and rise now…

It has become time to rise off your knees, stand your ground, and fight back against the evil slave-god and his kingdom of lies.

I welcome you to become reborn in the Power of the Adversary. I welcome you to undergo a life-changing initiation with the Baptism of Satan.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men and women to do nothing.

Hail Thyself,

signature-j-s-garrett

2 Likes

Hello, you can call me Kai. I am a 28 year old girl from Los Angeles, temporarily in Albuquerque, NM. I was so excited to receive this newsletter because it just made so much sense. I was like THIS IS IT!!! This is why things have been the way they are. I completely understand and I was like I can’t believe I didn’t realize this was the problem. My life just keeps getting worse while I am being coming more and more enlightened. I see the potential. I feel my power. I believe with my heart and soul that I am a special force that’s locked in a box with a small hole that’s sees what’s out there but I just can’t get out. Right now I’m not in a place where I can afford this. But it’s something I desperately need. I would love to share my life story but it’s so long and I feel you’d need to know at least most of the details to truly understand. Most people can’t and won’t ever relate, but I feel like I finally found my people. The only people that truly relate. I’m wondering is there ANYTHING I can do to get sponsored or even make payments but I’m just not in a place where I’m truly lucrative right now and this is one of the biggest issues for me because it’s never been a problem until recently. I feel the chains getting tighter. Since I’ve had to stay with my family temporarily, they’ve almost brainwashed me after I’ve made so much progress. I’m glad I caught on right away. And I’m so disappointed in myself for questioning my beliefs it’s beyond words. I’m extremely depressed and suicidal at times. I just need to break free so I can finally be the person I’m meant to be. Please, if there’s any resources or some type of scholarship or discount with payments… I can and will do anything with in reason to be to participate in this ritual. I feel it in my bones, the time is now. I don’t want to waste anymore time. I’m ready. Thank you to anyone that has taken the time to read this. I hope there is help out there. Either way if I have to wait I will. But I’m going to do whatever I can to do this even if no one helps me. Thank you for going public with this ritual and offering these services. I know you are a true life savor. I am manifesting I get to meet you one day. I’m hoping it’s sooner than later.

Xoxo