New Evocation style?

okay so im on the right thread now but thats besides the point lol :slight_smile: now everytime i evoke spirits well try i use the way from the mastering evocation booklet the infernal grimoire and i was wondering there a quicker more effective candle style evocation technique

IMO, before asking for a “quicker and more effective” technique than these, you’d do well to read the ancient grimoires which required prolonged fasting, abstinance from sex, masturbation, and lustful thought (true celibacy), and various elaborate and exotic implements and tools.

Just sayin’… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6264”]IMO, before asking for a “quicker and more effective” technique than these, you’d do well to read the ancient grimoires which required prolonged fasting, abstinance from sex, masturbation, and lustful thought (true celibacy), and various elaborate and exotic implements and tools.

Just sayin’… :)[/quote]

Also,wearing your socks inside-out,carving the sigil on sheepskin,and wearing a silver ring to protect you from his bad breath.Not kidding btw,the Goetia says Astaroth’s breath is so bad,that you need to wear a silver ring not to get killed.

EA’s evocation method is super-flexible,and the more you use it,stuff will become less and less necessary.You’ll literally be able to evoke spirits with your mind,like many people here are do.

So,evocation gets simpler,and simpler.If you can’t evoke a spirit,just get a pen out,open a sigil and ask some questions,That’s super simple,and can provide a lot of conversation.

Astaroth has bad breadth? Maybe its because the one whom wrote the grimoire was dabbling with Male Spirits? lol

Yup.From the Lesser Key of Solomon:

‘‘The 29th spirit in order is Named Astaroth, he is a Mighty & strong duke, & appeareth in [the] forme of an unbeautifull angel, ridding on an Infernall like dragon, and carring in his right hand a viper.YOU MUST NOT LET HIM COME NEAR YOU,LEST HE DOES YOU DAMAGE BY HIS STINKING BREATH.THEREFORE,YE EXORCIST MUST HOLD YE MAGIC RING NEAR TO HIS FACE and it will defend him he giveth true answares of things present past & to come & can discover all secreets; he will declare willingly how ye spirits fell, if desired, & ye reason of his own fall. He can make men wounderfull knowing in all Liberall siences; he ruleth 40 Legions of spirits, his seal is as this [shown], wch weare as a Lamen before yu, or else he will not obey you.’’

thanks guys the reason i asked is because im beginning my pathworking lol thanks and arcane i have to ask a favor of you could you ask lucifer something for me? its okay if you cant :slight_smile:

Glad you liked the pathworking I had laid out for you!

And what exactly do you want?For me to just open Lucifer’s sigil and tell him to go bless you?

yes i love it :} and yes a blessing would be nice but what will it do;) and just one question

Basically telling Lucifer,the Bringer of Light:‘‘Hey,there’s this guy named Terry.He exists.’’

sure and my question is if he will help deliver the infernal unto me and make me a king of kings a king among demons ( OH my that sounds delightful) :wink:

This is what Lucifer says:
“WHAT DOES HE EXPECT TO DO WITH SUCH POWER? IF IT IS HIS WILL TO CHANGE HIS LIFE THEN IT WILL BE WARPED. MY PATRONAGE IN HIS ASCENT IS ONE THAT IS TO BE EARNED,BUT IS LIFELONG AND ETERNALLY USEFUL. SIMPLE TO ACQUIRE.HE MAY CALL ON ME ON THE DAY OF VENUS,AND MY POWER WILL BE DELIVERED.”

The Dayvof Venus us Friday.

so should i just evoke him first and make him my patron ? and do martal some other time you can ask lucifer if you like :} im excited though

No.reason you can’t do both. You don’t even have to fully evoke.Martal,just open his sigil.

im still thinking about what he said is being a king that much power ? especially since im weilding his power and another thing ive heard that the 9 kings are apart of lucifers legion

one more question arcane i would ask myself but today is going to be hectic and from now i dont have time . ask him why is he giving me his power why is he willing to help me become a demonic king a really powerful one at that

EA has talked about it here:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/evocation/shocking-truth-about-demonic-evocation.php

and here:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-fight-the-ugly-slanderous-lies-that-christians-spread-about-demons.html

and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4kl5chmxDk

And pretty much everywhere else,but ask Lucifer yourself if you wanna hear the answer for yourself.

Before you ask him to be the King of Kings, you should first figure out what that actually means in this occult respect. This isnt exactly Disndyland, unless of course you have a more than reasonable approach amd explanation.