New comer

Hi my name is ranbir 27 year old new to the magik and want to learn more

Welcome @Ranbir_Saini Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of maigck are you interested in learning about?

Hi I am completely new to magik and I am from india. I just Learn about magik recently and want to learn more about it. Some recent events gets me looking in to it. I want to work with dieties and goetic demons for knowledge, revenge and love related issues

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

thanks looking for to learn more about magik

Welcome Ranbir_Saini. I hope you find what you are here for.

2 Likes

@Ranbir_Saini

Welcome to the forum. This place is a fantastic goldmine of resources.

I suggest using the search function on the top right for your subject of interest.

I would also go through the beginners tutorials on here.

Most importantly from experience I’ll suggest start working on opening your psychic senses. That is your foundation for successful communication with spirits or you’ll be dependent on random communication through hypnagogic states while asleep and dreams and synchronicity. Which are sometimes easy to miss or forget.

1 Like

Any technique should i follow for opening my psychic senses. I just started doing mediation every morning.

Like I said in my previous post, use the search function it’s all there. I’m posting a link to the psychic senses tutorial.

Meditation is good and i would do it every single day.