New book from Corwin Hargrove

I like that he incorporated Enochian demons too and not just the angels.

4 Likes

Actually I did too, cuz I’m a noobcakes who hasn’t spent much time learning about Enochian, and I had no idea there were demons within the system as well as angels and aethers etc.

So I learned something lol.

3 Likes

I like how he said it would be compatible with amping up and working with other magick—so today, did the New Avatar Power Ritual (NAP) with the circulating central pillar energy stuff, chant to Elubatel. Then Corwin’s Enochian workings for healing and fortune, followed by LBRP. (Earlier in the day, I did a bit with Santa Muerte and then the Gallery of Magick Sword Banishing ritual)

3 Likes

Forming the request general vs specific. The specific ones have no time frames from what I understood like healing a broken leg or a broken relationship don’t put a time frame on it is better unless absolutely necessary like the attack on the enemy in March while you are launching your product.

Okay it makes sense. The tricky part is the general requests that are supposed to last 1 year from the date the ritual is done.

General as he says means the effects last up to a year. So we are now in March 2023 and am formulating requests already and I hope am doing it correctly.

If I phrase a request in March 2023: “I was healthy and strong all year “ which would fall under healing category and general like he writes in the book; I see the words “all year “ not accurate enough even for a general petition. So my question is: “ Is it more correct to phrase a request I write in 2023 like this: “ I was healthy and strong all year in 2023”?

1 Like

It means the same thing as you already wrote it without the numbers. You know what you mean without the extra details.

Writing requests in 2023 for general, I omit “all year in 2023” when creating those general requests for the year 2023 and just say “all year” and 2023 is implied ? Or adding “all year in 2023” makes it more correct at least to myself?

As such, if these requests pan out they will pan out in 2023 up to its last day (Dec 31, 2023) or if I omit “all year in 2023” means from this month March 2023 till March 2024, the general request would be running during this time frame whether it works or not. I need to be sure about correctly wording the general requests in regards to the date so I know when to repeat after a year from the time it was petitioned.

On the other hand if Im writing and requesting in March 2023, “I was strong and healthy all year” means it will expire nonetheless on Dec 31, 2023 naturally and won’t extend to March 2024 since the grammar is saying “all year” NOT “up to a year”. Means you need to start writing and requesting in January for general requests to get the full year’s effect?

Am I wrong or right in this line of reasoning?

I’m pretty sure the spirits don’t use a diary or calendar and it won’t suddenly stop on any particular date.

The way I see it, if you know what you mean and you have found the words that say what you mean in a concise way then no other words are necessary. If you know what you are implying after you have thought about it, it’s surprising how few words you need.

I think that is part of what the author means by shutting down, switching of and shutting up. It gets your head in gear so that you make a concentrated effort to create a concise request so that in your mind there is no question of whether it could mean something else… because you have worked it through and solidified it into something short and easy to say, but which also fully explains what you want.

1 Like

Let’s finalize this:

if Im writing and requesting in March 2023, “I was strong and healthy all year” means it will expire nonetheless on Dec 31, 2023 naturally and won’t extend to March 2024 since the grammar is saying “all year” NOT “up to a year”. Means you need to start writing and requesting in January for general requests to get the full year’s effect?

Am I wrong or right in this line of reasoning? He does say up to year for a general request. So I need to time it. If I write “all year” for a general request in March 2023, would it extend to March 2024 (he says general usually last a year) or will it end in Dec 31, 2023 since his phrasing is implying “all year” means up to the end of the year in which I wrote which in 2023.

Am confused now. Need some help please.

You are complicating it by thinking in that way. If you get your result then that’s a good thing and if you want to repeat the request later on in the year or early next year then do that. Setting up a stopwatch and then expecting it to stop working is unnecessary.

1 Like

Am not trying to complicate. I want to do it correctly. It seems there is some clarification the author should have done re general requests. “I was strong and healthy all year” is a continuous general process covering a time period from which the request was made. Eventhough you might write it in June 2023, it means it’s 6 months only since the author is clear “all year” but then there is a contradiction when he says that general requests should last a year. Okay they would last a year if you do the requests in January of a particular year yes. This makes sense.

Yeah he didn’t emphasize on calendar idea. But is adding it wrong? Sorry am a lawyer and am very technical comes with the job.

So a general request re healing as he writes “I was strong and healthy all year” even if written in March should/ would extend to March 2024 since he says general requests are up to a year.

But since am being axxal about this I can repeat the same general request in January 2024 assuming that “all year” which is 2023 has elapsed and I am just renewing a request or series of requests I would be doing (yearly) for protection or healing or prosperity.

For me rewording it “I was strong and healthy all year in 2023” written whether in March 2023 or even before like Jan 2023 sounds more correct in shaping the desire at least regarding the accuracy of timing whether it covers the remaining 9 months of 2023 or extends to March 2024 is the answer am looking for which the author didn’t really elaborate on.

The lawyer in me is confused. Sorry.

Some things are not about getting an one off result but could be continuous such as continuous general protection for a year where it’s working in the background and you don’t know what you avoided;;;; so the date and the period to be covered and phrasing that request is crucial from where I see it

You are way overthinking it. Saying “I was healthy all year” would be good enough.

And the author doesn’t say the results will last exactly a year, he says up to a year. General requests are not meant to be exact. When you’re talking with someone and they say, “I was sick all year” you automatically understand what is meant is a long period of illness. The spirits will understand too.

2 Likes