New book from Corwin Hargrove

Anyone already read it? Finished it last night and seemed very interesting.

12 Likes

Didn’t know it existed.

Do you have a brief summary?

1 Like

Basically he writes about ten Primary Powers (healing, corruption, belonging, prosperity, fortune, protection, truth, transformation, decay and creation) that can be tuned to get whatever you want. The ritual for all of them is the same but each has its own sigil and its own ancient Words of Power.

6 Likes

Sound pretty good.

1 Like

Cool

Yes I read it and have done one ritual so far, using the Power of Healing for a chronic back problem that flares up every so often. Going through a bad spell the last 2 weeks in quite a lot of pain. I didnt really feel anything while doing the ritual. But today I woke up definitely feeling less pain and stiffness. I’m impressed! I’m already a big fan of his other books, but think this is his best one so far.

7 Likes

Thanks wonderful to hear! I’m so glad it helped with your chronic pain :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for posting about it @DragonsBlood :+1:
I looked up the description for it and felt drawn to it’s simple, open to interpretation style.

I think so too. I’ve just finished reading it, it’s only 80 pages but it is concise and to the point and although I have not done any of the rituals yet (bought it only a couple of hours ago), it seems to be 80 pages of real quality worthy of anyone’s time.

Hargrove says no trance is required with this, the sigils are table’s of Enochian spellings of names with the list of names and how they are pronounced below the sigil.

Each of the ten powers are general in scope but you can make any of them as specific as you want. Also, this book does not guide or ‘misguide’ you on what a ritual should or should not be used for. It’s an open book for your own choice of what the ten rituals mean to you.

You craft your statement in past tense, gaze at the sigil, contemplate your statement and then speak the names. Job done.
Much like the process in Brands Words of Power series of books and Sigils of Power and Transformation but without the emotional transmutation part.

For me looking at the sigils, I felt that even though it’s such a simple process, the shapes of the letters do actually give a sense of connection.

6 Likes

Cheers for posting this. I just went and bought a copy of the ebook.

I’ve been on the lookout for practical Enochian rituals for a few months, but it’s been difficult to find stuff that isn’t overburdened with theory and/or stuff that’s aimed at results that actually interest me. so really looking forward to trying this.

7 Likes

Thanks @DragonsBlood ! I was amazed it worked so fast! I’ve tried other healing magic before and I’ve either not had much result, or I’ve had a little benefit, but it has taken a long time to work and didn’t last. The pain when I woke up yday was at least 50% better. Overnight.

2 Likes

To add: I wish that he still had his Facebook page or some way of interacting with him. Thanks to some trolls who went after him literally and magically, he deleted it. It would just be nice to give him some feedback. Hope maybe he reads this forum. If you are reading this, thanks Corwin for another wonderful book!

2 Likes

He mentions in this book about some people on forums fearing the Enochian but protection is built in to these sigils, so yeah he might well turn up here at times.

1 Like

I performed a ritual today and didn’t feel much except for a cold sensation (hard to explain). Anyway I love the book, love the rituals, just feel drawn to this book for some reason.

3 Likes

I wonder if Corwin’s new book (Universal Magick) and its Enochian workings would work well (or perhaps the exact opposite ?! ) with:

1. GoM’s Damon Brand’s Success Magick (Enochian)
  2. Existing demonic / goetic / shem angelic magick

I know it’s still early days since his book was released , but does anyone have any thoughts for now ?

1 Like

I finished it a couple days ago or so and did some ritual work. It is a good read and the rituals had palpable energy feels. Too soon to say how it all unfolds, though.

3 Likes

Yes. In the later part of the book he shows you how to expand the magick in this book to support any of your other magick you do or have done :white_check_mark:

I mean, it’s still a new book so no reviews or reports of results but the author said it’s all been tried and tested over the years and he speaks highly of Brand & Co. in the pages as well as given direct comparisons of theirs and his technique here so my guess is that would be a pretty dumb move if he wasn’t confident with it.

4 Likes

Me too and

I did one of the rituals earlier this evening. About an hour later I remembered ‘oh yeah I did that ritual’ and instantly felt a very subtle jolt down through my chest accompanied a few moments later with a fresh new idea popping into my head of what I could do in relation with my goal. Yep I felt some energy with it.

2 Likes

I’ll probably pick up this book when I get paid, I like Hargrove’s work and the premise is similar to Angel Overlords by Ben Woodcroft which I’ve had a lot of success with, so I expect this should be a pretty good addition to the toolbox.

1 Like

Will definitely check it out, sounds interesting!

I think you might like it @Keteriya, where some books seem to labour on the visualisation aspect, this one is more about putting your intent into the statement you create, well that’s what I did and found myself repeating my statement over and over while gazing the sigil.

2 Likes