New avatar power by Geof gray Cobb

Has anyone had successful experiences with this book? I got a copy and I would like to put it into practice

4 Likes

Used it a few years ago. Had success. Kind of flipped my life upside down success, but in the end I realized it was beneficial to do so

5 Likes

I’ve heard good things about it on a few other forums bit it didnt sync well with me when i looked into it.

3 Likes

I had no success with NAP but there are some older threads on here from back in 2014 dealing with experiences using the book. If you try searching for New Avatar Power or NAP, they could have some info you might find interesting. Some have had great success with it, and some have not.

3 Likes

Thanks to all forma The replys

Totally forgot about your thread - but I received a lot of information from @TheStorm which might be useful to you as well.

2 Likes

I have done everything in the book,
Except the love spells
Its effective

4 Likes

That’s interesting, OK, I suppose it is worth a shot - thanks!

1 Like

Ow this one?

I have that book! :slight_smile:

I still have to try it though! Nice that you bring it up! :smiley:
Alright, I’ll try and come up with a functional ritual if you wish :wink:

You might want to look into guys! It’s about testimonies how guys won the lottery through magick and much more…;

4 Likes

Thats great!!

2 Likes

In fact, my interest is to know the effectiveness of the work with Anael and Jazar

1 Like

Hey,i got that book today.I saw your post and wanted to ask you,whether you had any success with it so far? Thanks

Success with Anael and Jazar or do you mean success with NAP in general? NAP is a very simple but very effective book. I’ve used it many times and it had been successful.

3 Likes

yes i meant NAP…but who are anael and jazar?

They are the spirits for exciting love in someone.

1 Like

Is it the old edition? The author’s daughter is publishing all his books again and two are already out on her website.

would you say,these spirits ‘‘angels’’ are more powerful than demons like sallos…gemori ?

Well the spirits in NAP come from different sources. A lot of them come from The Nuctemeron of Apollonius of Tyana. Others such as Elubatel are found in the 6th and 7th Book of Moses. Arzel comes from Enochian.

1 Like