New astral jumping technique

I tried out a new astral jumping technique, this is especially useful for people like me who have a tendency to accidently wreck the fuck out of stuff on the astral. Basically you imagine you are a baloon deflataing, I was skeptical but this actually works. Your body will shrink down and vanish and then reapear whever you are trying to go. I used this to jump over to the akashic records today and it worked well.

I think one of the first times i experienced such was exactly like that…and i ended up watching the earth on the outside O_O Was freaky…specially the coming down part of it…

Defectron how long does it take for the “switching” to happen from physical to astral?

Instantaneous

Thats quite fast. It takes me around 30 mins to enter a decent alpha state. You get into astral that quick?

That’s what happens when you sleep 3 or 4 hours a day O_o

Hey Defectron,

How do you find the Akashic Records on the Astral plane. Also I do shrink on the astral and shape shift, Ive never gotten it down as a technique though. so you are saying imagine yourself to deflate like a baloon, then once you are shurnk imagine where you wish to be and you will jump there? thats pretty cool man, Ill give it a try.

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:7, topic:1214”]Hey Defectron,

How do you find the Akashic Records on the Astral plane. Also I do shrink on the astral and shape shift, Ive never gotten it down as a technique though. so you are saying imagine yourself to deflate like a baloon, then once you are shurnk imagine where you wish to be and you will jump there? thats pretty cool man, Ill give it a try.[/quote]

Yeah that’s pretty much it, you can use that method to get to the records if you wish to.

When I project I almost always use dreams as a platform to do so while asleep, I usually don’t have a whole lot of luck getting out using other methods so I’m not entirely sure how long the switching would take. Usually once I have an opportunity I’ll just roll out of my body or phase out of a dream to some other place on the astral.

I tried many techniques but I believe this one would be very fun for me to try.

I’ll try this option…sounds easy to work with

thanx Defectron