New and Uncertain

Hello All, I am a young man in pursuit of Truth and an ambidextrous Path but am unsure where to begin. I was raised in a very Christian home and from experiences with psychedelic drugs came to understand the true identity of what I call God and unfortunately interacted with demonic presences with no understanding of what I was experiencing. The experience was very traumatic but nonetheless invigorated my desire to Know our Universe. I am in search of books, communities, mentors, anything that will help me cultivate my Will and help me to spread Knowledge to those who wish to hear it. I am aware of the presence of what is known as my HGA but have so far not been able to interact in such way that I can gain information or insight from it. ie my questions are left somewhat unanswered.

Welcome t the forum. Where do you hail from?

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Do you have any Specific areas of interest Or experience?

1 Like

Hi and welcome :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

I am from the Southern United States, and my interests include Astrology, Numerology, ancient world religions/mythos, the arts and sciences, music, pretty much the history of humanity and the human experience. As far as interests pertaining to this forum as I said, I am quite new and inexperienced, I have never studied magick of any kind until recently when I found that many belief systems within it are reflective of the view on the universe that i crafted for myself from psychedelic experiences. I am still unsure of how these practices sit with my own moral and ethical code so for the time being I would only like to work with angels and other entities therein. When it is time and my understanding permits I may delve more into the darker side

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like