New and desperate as fuck - (Evoking Sallos)

Like love? Contact the higher self and ask if our paths fork together or appart?

1 Like

Yes, you can ask whether something is “meant to be,” but as I described above you can also make the case for why you would be right for them, provided your intention is sincere and coming from a place of true love and caring.

It’s a whole concept in core shamanism that the HS is kind of the benevolent overseer part of someone’s soul, the part not mired in the dream and confusion of the incarnate self, this is why it’s important to respect them and not nag, or keep going back “And here’s another thing!” style. :smiley:

3 Likes

From a personal experience, I am telling you that Sallos does not help desperate people. He actually takes advantage of them. Being desperate won’t help you anyway in any kind of manifestation, but Sallos is a bit of a tickster in such cases.

Hello @Lady_Eva , I would like to do this, but how can I end the session after asking the Higher Self some questions? And do I need to listen to some music or just some quiet room and I can just sit in my lounge? Thank you in advance!

This is simpler than I thought
Might as well try it out sooner than later

Like how he is a trickster i am new so just asking

Well in my case I was lusting for results so much that he got angry and started draining me until I gave him an offering. It was so bad that I thought at a point that it was just an impostor spirit. But it turned out it was actually him since after he got his offering he never contacted me again.

1 Like

So what other spirit should i work with.

There is no “perfect” spirit. It all starts and ends with you. If you lust for results the spell will fail regardless of the spirit you summon for the task. Sallos is very good if you seek a long term relationship and if you are not desperate as was I back then he will help you a lot.

2 Likes

I am trying to control my mind and i am going to layer my spell so that it will work much more better