Never thought I'd do this, but here's my experience with...Archangel Michael

Angels can give what demon can give
Michael can give you a protection, healing and can solve your financial problem too

Okay cool it, @DarkestKnight was, quite correctly, questioning your reply, I chose to ignore that when I replied on your other topic because I am aware that where you are from has different customs and many people tend to take magick more seriously than here in the UK where I am from, so I understood it in that context. The world is full of different ideas and in the UK many people don’t even believe in anything, including themselves.

But @DarkestKnight is one of THE most helpful people on here and he was only trying to ensure no-one is being rude or trying to judge anyone else. This is all a storm in a teacup, but please be aware speaking very bluntly on the internet can seem ruder than it is intended. :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry but scrolling through this seeing this got me slightly triggered. Yes she did. Because she wanted to and they agreed to it for their reasons.

She is also an amazing woman and I can’t stand to see her be spoken ill towards or to.

Hell I would have a child myself with a demon or Lucifer himself if that is something that all parties agreed to. I was at one time in my life extremely RHP.

Just don’t judge or speak so bluntly ill about someone who is so kind in this group.

2 Likes