Never thought I'd do this, but here's my experience with...Archangel Michael

@vladzz I don’t care about attitude. The point is that sneering or not he would STILL DO IT. It doesn’t matter if it’s because of arrogance or because “that’s their nature”. Whatever the given reason: “natural cycle” or whatever else it’s still an act of war. I couldn’t care less if he thinks it’s a “mandatory natural cycle”. If it is, and I don’t believe it is, we will stop it. I am here to ensure that no matter what happens that these beings will never again be pushed from this world. It’s a sworn myself to. To be the anchor and gateway that keeps these forces of darkness in this world. Permanently. Forever.

1 Like

Still incorrect.

So when a lion kills and eats a gazele, it’s an act of war?

No, my friend, it’s not what he thinks, it’s true. Try harder to grasp this one. It’s called a war so you can understand it better, but it’s more like continuous coups in a government, though that’s still a bad analogy. Just try harder to grasp this one.

This is one of the special cases where what you believe doesn’t matter. Nature will happen. It’s not just, it’s not good, but it’s honest.

They never were. They were pushed from the fictitious heaven, and who would want to be there, anyway??

No one’s stopping you. There’s always a counterbalance, though. Just a matter of how nature works

2 Likes

“MICHAEL” has come up for me a lot lately. Heck, there is a hurricane with the same name headed this way now.

What was stated about indifference: it makes sense. Entities (what i call angels and demons) dont have the same human subjectivity or attachments that we do. And yet, i keep catching myself projecting a human ego onto them, just because I haven’t really gotten used to relating to another conscious being that isnt human and don’t have yet a blueprint for that carved firmly in my mind.

Anyone relate?

3 Likes

Hello, i am quite new to this but i have asked some people about the angel/demons dychotomy, and the stories i have heard from practitioners imply that there is no real antagonism between most entities
These people have worked with both demons and angels and there were no bad consequences for them yet
However, i do think that it might be some disturbance if you break a close pact of loyalty you have with some entity
Personally, i am reluctant to work with demons and qliphotic energies due to my residual religious bias (i was raised in a catholyc background) which i asume will progresively lose as i advance in my magickal journey.

I think the best way for you to progress, is to keep invoking the archangels to get a most abarcative view and , why not, new gifts that you might have not discovered yet, power is not the only enjoyable gift we can have.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same mindset we seeked to get over when going away from the light, and calling out it’s dogma?

• in regards of your Evokation, it sounds very relatable.
    In regards of your concerns,
    again, Angel and Demon are more human terms then their own way of seeing the picture, for what i’ve seen.

In terms of working seperate from dogmatic pressure - that’s exactly why we sometimes go into completely differnt pantheons,
to be free from the general obligation our current enviorment pushes along with certain Names.

That, to be honest, sounds like an very sincere approach from Michael to you.
I wouldn’t step away from it, if i was you.

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

2 Likes

you have a kid with a demon? are you serious? if this is true dont you think you went a little too far, or for you its all about breaking the rules and normalcy of nature.

As a complete beginner in magick, isn’t it a bit arrogant of you to presume to lecture someone with decades of experience on what is or isn’t natural?

3 Likes

How the flying shit is this “going too far”?

that is my opinion of which i believed was welcomed here and how you receive it is fully defendant on you, furthermore i was asking, get that part, “asking” as a a beginner i need insights from the directed person, i thought that’s one way we humans learn. her views would enlighten me in whichever way i receive it. and sir, whoever you are, arrogance is perceiving to know my intentions without even knowing who or what i am asking
you get what you give. guess we all learn something either way. @Lady_Eva you must understand, am like a child born in new world only difference is that am aware of the world am from before this one, a scenario similar to yours occurring in my motherland would be faced with ranting men and women with pitch forks, damn, you would be burnt alive with your child, now that am typing it down i realize how fucked up our world is. my apologies if my questions or views came of as
 i dont even have a word for it. my apologies.

seriously, now imagine from my point of view. you are child fathered by demon in this society?

I wouldn’t really mind. :woman_shrugging: I’m still me.

But that doesn’t answer my question: how is this going too far?

its not about you, its the world you are living in, and c’mon get real. you only believe that because now you are aware of the world you are in. a kid knowing he was fathered by a demon amongst other kids who are basicly normal
you dont see the vibes that would eminate from that scenario?

Oh, I misread. :joy:

Also, societies all over the world vary in culture, beliefs and rules. Pretty sure most people wouldn’t believe that someone is a demon’s child. And if they did and take issue with it, fuck ‘em. It’s their problem, not the child’s.

And regarding the child’s viewpoint, that would depend on the individual. Not every kid is the same.

Also, if you read @Lady_Eva’s threads, the child isn’t of flesh and blood, and she was instructed not to raise him(?) like a human child as it would have been psychologically damaging for the both of them.

Keep in mind, demons don’t follow the same rules as humans do.

3 Likes

This was a really nice gesture on his part as yellow flowers symbolize friendship

1 Like

Read what you wrote again.

What you said was not opinion, but a reactionary statement claiming what Eva did was a breach of some unknown natural law of “nornalcy,” that everyone is in agreement with.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight you really don let it anything go do you, you know what my time is precious so i’ma make it short n sweet,

hmm okay.

ofcourse it is.

i don know where you’re from but the fingure that u so magestically want to keep on me stands against you, that whole statement may apply to wherever you’re from but here its not unknown natural law here we call it culture/tradition and everyone as far as Nakuru is concerned.
you must be one of those kids, ofcourse, ur name is @darkestKnight

You know what @DarkestKnight, she didn’t even complain infact she offered me knowledge and she is the person i directed that text to not you, and yet you are so concerned. i dont mean to be rude but if i have to be i will, you’re not more a human than i that you have to be right and your point must be heard am here to learn not chase a lost moment in time. move on man. if your’re not going to help then get f*k of my way.

Angels can give what demon can give
Michael can give you a protection, healing and can solve your financial problem too

Okay cool it, @DarkestKnight was, quite correctly, questioning your reply, I chose to ignore that when I replied on your other topic because I am aware that where you are from has different customs and many people tend to take magick more seriously than here in the UK where I am from, so I understood it in that context. The world is full of different ideas and in the UK many people don’t even believe in anything, including themselves.

But @DarkestKnight is one of THE most helpful people on here and he was only trying to ensure no-one is being rude or trying to judge anyone else. This is all a storm in a teacup, but please be aware speaking very bluntly on the internet can seem ruder than it is intended. :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry but scrolling through this seeing this got me slightly triggered. Yes she did. Because she wanted to and they agreed to it for their reasons.

She is also an amazing woman and I can’t stand to see her be spoken ill towards or to.

Hell I would have a child myself with a demon or Lucifer himself if that is something that all parties agreed to. I was at one time in my life extremely RHP.

Just don’t judge or speak so bluntly ill about someone who is so kind in this group.

2 Likes