Nervous about starting

Very much a beginner here, in fact, this is my first post (after introduction), but have been reading every day, enjoying and learning.
I have been interested in working with demons and have been reading up. I am having trouble with a group of friends that have caused a lot of chaos and discord in my life. I keep being drawn back to Andras, as causing discord seems to be his specialty. However, a lot of my reading says to proceed with caution as he does not tolerate beginners.
I can’t seem to get his name out of my head. About a week ago, I had an intense lucid dream involving an owl and wolf destroying the homes of my former friends. Two nights ago there was an owl in my yard being very vocal as I did a tarot spread. The jasmine in my yard is going crazy. Last night I drew the 10 of wands as my daily card. Long story short, I took these all as signs and today meditated to his enn and wrote a petition to ask him to bring discord and chaos to the people bothering me.
Now that I’ve done it I feel calm. But still feel like I took a big step for a beginner. Any thoughts or advice, welcome!

2 Likes

You are taking time to consider many aspects - which is smart. You did some research, had an experience (dream), and you connected it to your personal practice (tarot). I don’t wanna speak for you, but it could be possible that you develop a working relationship with Andras.
From somebody with some experience, I can tell you the fact that you now feel calm means that something did occur, and energy was shared.
Your big step was preparing, giving it a bit of time, and actually doing the work. You got this.

2 Likes

Sounds like you started to dip your toes in, doing all the perfect ways to get yourself settled in. You have gain the insight and knowledge to allow yourself to take that leap into 1st hand experiences. Yet you still have doubt because you dont want to screw things up. Trust me when I say, everyone has been there and the only way to begin growing is jumping into it. Most importantly, safely, which appears you have taken those steps.

I would say continue on your path if you have this strong pulling. Dont fear it. One thing you most definietly shouldnt do is fear. Be confident even if you dont get your desired signs. Some times you are tested to see if you are truly putting yourself into what you are doing. As time goes youll see that you can easily catch more signs to signify your connections or calling.

Do some meditation prior to ground yourself so you have that confidence going in

1 Like

Thank you for the lovely responses!

Welcome to the forum, Cupsofthree. As SilentSeeker said, good for you doing your research. I must tell you, be careful when working with Andras. As a beginner with no experience, I jumped in head first trying to get Andras to get rid of a love rival. It did not go well. It was scary as Hell! I’m glad you feel calm and the lucid dreams are a good sign as others have said. Good luck in your endeavours.

That’s excellent! But try not to center on only one cause in the demonic, polytheistic workings are desirable. Besides your vibration changes constantly and that includes different workings and several entities.

1 Like