Negative force slipt through, need some advice

It happened one more time but I called on Lucifer (that helped that time). I really think it’s not alone their problem it’s my problem too. Programmed with fear, then you attract it. I need to do something about that. Because I’ve learned much, but fear goes in the way of evolving.

To add on it has to do with high sensitivity too. And I have abilities, to see my diseased family and keep in contact, but i must learn to control them.

1 Like

If people have tips on removing fears and for example have the power to ignore (don’t feed them) feel free.

Fear of parasites or in general? Anybody is an open door even Christians for parasitic behavior. I had a nasty passing though my home - of all places - and Lucifer instructed me to draw his seals in the corners of each room with Florida water. I also have his seal in my bedroom and two other demons seals framed in the living room.

3 Likes

Yeah parasites. Sometimes you read things you can’t comprohent. And then in an evocation you get to sloppy. With fear attracting them.

Well I’m sloppy, I don’t use a circle and I rarely banish unless things start to feel icky. It’s a bad habit. But I don’t even think about parasites anymore. When I evoke someone I leave their charged seal out overnight with the offering and if anything decides to come through they basically have a target on their back. You could also ask whoever you evoked to rid your space of anything that may have come through before they leave .

2 Likes

Get really fucking pissed. Channel all your energy and say! “IN THE NAME OF MY GODFORM NONE SHALL IMPEDE MY ASCENSION!!” Then stomp your right foot as HARD as you can

2 Likes

Thank you @Kassapu. And thanks @AradiaX for all the tips, I’m getting back into practice now. Don’t give up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’ve done something with all your tips and a tip from @Amber too. It worked for me. Many thanks for your replies.

2 Likes

Personally, I would call in the Arch Angels/angelic emmissaries first, then the demon. And one demon at a time. Come to terms with the demon ( what you want and what they want in return ), then the license to depart with peace between you and close the ritual. That’s what I’d do, but what do I know? I’m damn sure not some “master occultist” by any means. I have a lot to learn, I’m just sharing how I would do it

1 Like

Hey @cthuhu669_necronomic, I did two evocations. Archangels and after that Luci and Lilith.

But I think it was more of a test at the time. I’ve learned a lot after that.
I’ve posted in my blog all sorts of cleansing/banishing.

I’m not sure Daemons appreciate the invocation of Arch Angels. And with an imaginary Circle or propper banishing it’s not necessary.

Hi, Borgy, I have to disagree on that way of doing ritual. Demons don’t rebel against angels during workings. They may not always see eye to eye and have their little tiffs, but the angels strengthen the magic, help the ritual flow smooth and better, keep unwanted spirits out of the ritual, make sure you get the demon you want and in it’s strongest and most dignified & honorable aspect, and greatly increase the likelihood of getting the desires you want in the best possible way. They don’t bully the demons and the demons don’t resent them being there, they work together during path workings. In fact, each demon has 3 corresponding angelic emissaries and a Shem Angel. When you perform the LBROTP, you are calling on 4 Hebrew god names and 4 Arch Angels ( Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel ). Feel free to use “free form” evocation if that’s what you want to do, we all practice in our own ways. Cheers ~ Cthulhu

1 Like

@cthuhu669_necronomic I think you are totally right. I’ve used the LBPR and then did my evocation. So, thanks for the insight and your experience with this!

I heard that the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is good for Parasites and other unbalanced entities.
I listened to a lot of 432 frequency tones lately and they seem to help. Or you can do what BehemothX does and say F*ck off!!! Not welcome!!!

2 Likes

When I used a scrying mirror, I have a set up for opening and closing the mirror.

Opening, I use hand gestures to imagine I’m pulling a curtain to the side and say “Open”.

Naturally, when I closed or shut down my mirror. I imagine closing the curtain and say “close”.

This can go without saying when you finish a ritual or evocation.

Sit there and feel the energy dissipate until gone. Close the rift through your will and then scan the room for any negative energy that you may feel. If you do feel negative energy, do as kassapu says and drive it out with your will.

Banishing rituals help, cleansing rituals help as well.

Do whatever you feel is necessary to get rid of negative energy and spirits. It is your domain, and you have control over such.

Good Luck and dark blessings.

2 Likes

@Thewandering1 Totally agree, that’s a good way to do it. I especially like the way you open and close your black mirror. I don’t stand on weird, elaborate rituals and I don’t use tools/props. The demons don’t care about that and neither should the operator. I’ll have to try it. I like how simple it is, that’s pretty much how I do stuff. I also use my will to close the ritual/contact, long with basically saying “okay, I’ve said what I have to say. Please get on task ( or I license you to return to where you belong, with peace between us ) Thank you for coming and hearing me, so let it be done and so it is done”. After all, it’s mostly your will, intent, focus, desires, and sincerity that drives most path workings. Great post. Hails and cheers ~ Cthulhu

2 Likes

I do that too. Thanks for sharing your experience Cthulhu. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

@Borgy You too, Borgy. I wish us all success and the obtaining of our desires. I’m glad to have these nice exchanges of ideas and opinions. We can all learn from each other and I take any post/thread ( that isn’t from someone obviously full of crap and make me think “that never happened”) as new techniques I can try. You seem very down to Earth and don’t make outlandish claims, so I believe what you say. I’m glad to know you and hope we can be friends and exchange ideas and techniques/path workings, etc… Have a great day too. Yours sincerely ~ Cthulhu

1 Like

Thank you, same goes here. Yes I want to learn and in the beginning I had my mistakes too. But I’ve learned a lot from this thread. So glad people keep positing ideas here.

@Borgy That’s why most of us are here. This world and life itself are hard, the lhp is a hard path at times. But we have a very good tool ( and some beings to help us ) in our tool boxes, we have magick. Keep in touch if you don’t mind. Personal message me or whatever. You seem like a good person, honest and sincere with a good heart. Perhaps you and I met online for a reason (daemons lead those of us they know are serious about it to all kinds of resources ). Since we both call on Crown Prince Lucifer, I wouldn’t be surprised if we met because of him. Keep in touch, I get a good vibe from you and would like to compare notes and ideas/techniques/stuff that works/successes/etc… on our paths :):grinning: May the light and love of Lucifer shine upon you ( and I don’t give that blessing lightly or to many people). Sincerely yours ~ Cthulhu

2 Likes