Needs to go

My ex husband and father of my kids needs to die. The hurt, and suffering he’s caused my kids and I isn’t tolerable any longer. His disgraceful ways has gone on too long. I have to add that I’ve only been practicing for a few years and the only grey magic I’ve done is banishing. I was thinking maybe a layered effect including a poppet? I was thinking I could keep the poppet in a box and torture it for a while prior to death. A suicide would be ideal. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Firstly, I’d like to welcome you to the forum it’s great to have you with us! Second, if you have yet to introduce yourself, please do so. It’s the rules. Thirdly, please read this I think you’ll like it. I feel it applies to your situation.

How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death?

Cheers!
VP

Thanks! Just did it :slight_smile: I had been using the search bar and researching. Seems like a common question lol. I did find the post tou suggested but I am not even close to as powerful as that individual!!

1 Like

Then perhaps try using a sigil and attack him that way. Killing him would not be as satisfying. Let him live but in complete and utter despair.

Cheers!
VP

Well he’s a narcissist/diagnosed sociopath so I’ve been struggling hard with having spells that last or get the desired effect at all. I’d love for him to rot in a jail cell until my kids are old enough to handle him but legally and mentally I’ve been unable to accomplish that in the last 2 years. Also why I was contemplating a voodoo doll!

1 Like