Need your insight - major blockage!

Hello everyone,

I need help/insights regarding a love situation.

I know some of you will be inclined to tell to move on but I do not want to. This is not an option.

For the past 2 years , magick was done whether through asking a friend or trying myself . This is a man who I have known for a really long time and I want to be in a relationship with him again… The only thing that manifested is us being back in contact , but everything else seems to have failed. We’re also living closer to each other.

Last July , my friend helped me with asking Belial if he can oversee this
And this is what was done :
get over the fear of past interpersonal relationships, Beleth for commitment with me, passion, Gaap for intimacy on emotional level
Sweetness with Sallos, Step to keep spending time with me and prioritizing me (Sallos + Dantalion), Communication (Amon).

When divination is done by several different people, it comes back as mostly positive and that things are manifesting.

I believe my friend is really competent ! He has manifested things for me within minutes that weren’t related to this situation.

Over the course of those 2 years, other similar steps were done , but as mentioned previously it only brought us back in contact and the rest hasn’t manifested. I am seeing him maybe once a month.

Any idea what the blockage might be or what can be done?

bumping this :slight_smile: any advice

I don’t want this to come across as disrespectful (yes I’m just say thing that so I can say whatever I want after), but you’re the major blockage.

In the last 2 years you’ve gone from nothing to being in contact, living closer to each other, and seeing each other ~once a month. Every single person on here who’s trying to get their ex back would kill for that progress. Yet your post reads like anything less than him showing up at you door one night to confess his love for you is an automatic failure.

Grow up and start helping yourself. Study the reasons why you broke up, make any necessary changes to yourself / grow as a person, get yourself to a better place, & then text him / ask him to hang out / whatever. Will that work? No idea, but a shooters gotta shoot. And it sure sounds better than capitulating another year of your life away hoping for the tea leaves to come and save you.

Hello thank you for your input ! I agree that us being back in contact and me moving closer is huge. I am grateful for this!

I guess my problem is that we are not yet in a relationship and that things have been stagnant since july. I do initiate plans and talk to him. But perhaps I am looking to increase time spent with him and get into a relationship which I thought the steps in July would address.

Hope that makes sense