Need to silence my neighbour

This is my concern right now cause in my area they can’t evict anyone right now till courts get back up and running and will prob be huge line. Also all the back and forth bullshit. My building superintendent doesn’t want to deal with it, just call the police he says or file complaint with building managers. So friggen frustrating.

2 Likes

It’s not even about eviction. It’s about breaking the law and fucking up my rights to quiet. Just want his sorry ass to respect others. We got same tenant rights. And management not enforcing it. They plan on selling the building that’s why. Value went down cuz of homeless in alleyway. Management sucks too. Common area not clean no more. That’s the best choice, eviction but it’s not gonna happen. It’s really hard to evict someone with the current law. Which is good for me cuz they can’t evict me cuz we have long time rent control. The fool think it’s a club or karaoke bar. Stupid manager don’t realize it’s apartment not a club.

I can relate to you. They not doing anything even if we have valid complaint. It’s like people workers these days have no social skills. These are younger managers. Younger than me who can’t do research on the law. They avoid doing their job even if it’s valid complaint about breaking the law. I know its’ breaking the law but they think it’s a rule. These tenant right laws won’t be enforced by landlord as they want to evict you if you have rent control. Police can’t do nothing cuz it’s not loud enough to be noticeable like a club music noise. It’s not their priority. And when they show up . the guy probably turn off his music when police shows up. It’s loud enough to come through to your home but not loud enough to evict. Family as witness don’t mean shit. Also neighbors hear it too but they too passive. It don’t go into their apartment as much cuz sound comes up the ceiling cuz speakers are usually pointing up… It don’t go down. The law says 5 decibal beyond ceiling/wall/ or floor for residential apartment… 5 decibel is hearing breathing. Audible clear voice should not be heard otherwise it’s kinda loud for it to pass the floor. Real measurement would be 45decibal 3 ft from source during nite time and 55decibal during daytime. I measured these and it don’t make 5 decibal beyond wall noise. Basically i go to the guy’s front door and listen. IF i can hear music or tv coming through his front door. i know he’s playing loud. if it goes through his door i know it’s loud cuz it comes up the ceiling. And we have same layout apartment and my front door can’t hear sound. Hence by deduction. he’s playing loud. couple yrs ago. I can hear music at the elevator down the hallway. And it’s like 60 ft away. with his door closed , i still hear music. Glad he don’t play that loud no more.

Some people just too stupid. No interaction skills. He knows he’s wrong. He don’t even want to talk about the issue. If this don’t get solved. Maybe my baneful spells can kill his ass. then problem solved. Cuz i know if he’s still living there, he’ll continue to blast music/tv. Not like previous tenant. Ask them one time and never hear loud music again from them. Now those are good people. Too bad they move away cuz they got bought out. The owner paid them to move out. They bought a house in east bay.

It’s really easy fix but they make drama. If it’s past 10pm. Just use a freaking headphones. I do. My headphones is better than my computer speaker. No one needs to blast loud sound just for tv shows. And don’t leave music blasting nonstop during the day. There’s this technology called a bluetooth headphone. They never heard of it. That solve all the problem. U can blast away with headphones and it won’t bother people in the next apartment.

Cuz of technology, people don’t know what etiquette or social communication of respect is.

1 Like

I feel your pain man and feels like you rvrn have it worse then me. For me it’s apt next to me, like mirror image type thing with our kitchens being the connecting wall. He’s a young guy and just talks so loud, obnoxious laughing, hooting and singing, then has couple friends over few nights a week and we’ll ifs a fucking frat house at that point. I actually turn on a fan in my kitchen just to try and drown them out, like white noise type thing. I had issue with last guy there and his tv, he was really old but told him get some headphones.
Anyway, like you said it’s about having some respect and just being a decent humin being. And all I can say is when I decide to put that curse on him to shut up, I wouldn’t wanna be in his shoes. I wanna make it last resort thing before doing it.
I don’t know man just really become sick of people and lack of common sense in this world. Think I’m turning into thst cranky old guy but at 40 lol

1 Like

No. we have our rights. Cursing is the right thing to do if all else fail. I tried talking to him. got manager involve . 3 different manager. All no help. The first manager didn’t want to help so i curse him. THen i think he got fired. Maybe magick contribute to that. lol. 2nd and 3rd manager help a little. Only cuz he’s scared of eviction and finally was told that it’s the law to not blast music past 10pm. He still does it and no way to prove it so he gets away with it a lot. Luckily no blasting music for some time however, still have loud tv and blasting music /yelling/kaorake singing for hrs during weekend or evenings when he’s not working.

Maybe i’m curse with good hearing and senses. Parents don’t care, they can drone it out. I was good when i was in other room where good feng shui is and things going for me. Until dad wants his own room so i have to move to this room which started spiral of trouble bad luck just so my dad can sleep in his own room. He complain that my mom’s snoring keeps him awake. They don’t understand feng shui or take me seriously. Kinda hard to do feng shui when parents mess it up. I did good and they were doing good until they mess up the feng shui then bad luck comes. AT least it’s not that bad since i’m still doing feng shui but it’s partial.

No matter the cause from the past, it’s time to baneful curse him again. And this time i make sure it’s ongoing to mess up his life for being an ass liar and making unwanted stress in my life. I am thinking of doing the master curse again. Probably better to use specific demon personalized to destroy his life.

looks like your case is way worse than mine… might be a casa for a hardcore demon. One that is know for fucking people up QUICK… and HARD.
I remember someone had great success in fucking people up with ZOZO (the one from the Ouija board)… i’m pretty sure if you search the forum you can find the topic.

i’m thinking of andras or laboya glasya. Asking them for help with stupid neighbor. You know the saying. ‘May death do us part.’ =o) I despise idiots who have no common sense of respect of the law that affect others. Especially ones who act like children, who lies, and defame and don’t want to communicate. These people have no guilt doing evil stuff. It’s time he learn. If my past magick spells were working, his life is not going smooth. I need to make it ongoing curse on him. It’s gone too far and i’ve been lenient enough. Since i can’t deal with it by way of mundane way of respectful many attempts… It’s time for tougher magick.

zozo shouldn’t be mess with. I hear stories. This demon will attach to you for yrs. Its not a nice demon.

2 Likes

So now that the crazy noisy neighbor got the same notice saying that the manager and management isn’t going to do shit about him breaking the law of tenant rights, he’s now playing music louder. This is now my justification for cursing the lazy manager. He’s wrong to try to send to mediator rather than doing his job. He just gave excuse for stupid neighbor to be noisy and i can’t do nothing about it.

Bring him to court don’t do shit as you can’t prove the noise being frequent enough and on purpose. No way you can record noise coming from another room. Even manager witness the noise, he still don’t do shit. He can only warn a few time and that’s it. Eviction for being noisy is unheard of. It’s just one of those things the landlord don’t care for. They just want their rent and that’s it.

At least due to corona virus shelter in. I have time to keep casting spells on them. More practice. Hopefully , my spell work better. I got some results in the past , however, it’s not a knock out.

It’s been tough today. homeless blasting all morning and afternoon. Now the bastard neighbor is blasting evenings.

@Path_of_9 Just cast away. you have freedom rights. garbage people like them need to suffer. Especially when we tried many times politely and they lie and show no respect. They are human trash.

2 Likes

yup. i was correct. the stupid notice to talk to 3rd party basically tells the crazy neighbor that he can do whatever noise he wants and the manager won’t enforce the law. And guess what? he’s been karaoke baring all afternoon and evening. and first thing he wakes up he blast his music and yell along. Stupid manager don’t know what he’‘s doing. He ask management what to do and they ask to go see 3rd party. They don’t want to enforce tenant rights. And the law can’t enforce landlord to enforce the law too cuz it’s not life death situation. It’s one of those stupid BS laws where it never gets enforced. Its’ like the jaywalking law. everyone does it. never enforced. Just there so city can avoid complaints or responsibilities if trouble. So stupid of manager to give that letting that imply, i’m not going to enforce tenant rights law.

1 Like

It’s really depressing man, that these guys get away with this shit. My. Guy has been quiet last 2 nights, maybe he is gone for weekend. I did a spell and visualized him leaving so maybe it worked :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:, I don’t know haha. But I’m def gonna get more malicious if things continue.
I hope you have get some justice my friend :pray::pray:, make them pay.

2 Likes

have no mercy. just get more malicious. spells don’t work that way. he could be away for weekend like you said. you have to see if he’s quiet for a month. The guy was quiet for a month when new management took over and sent a tenant right’s notice to quiet. now he’s noisy again. Cuz stupid manager don’t want to deal with it. he basically told us he’s not enforcing the tenant law. So now since he got that notice 2 days ago. He’s noisy as heck on purpose. which is another law that is broken. nuissance law. I even told manager about those law since he’s a newbie manager. He still don’t care. He basically don’t know his job. He just ask his boss what to do. His boss is the one that sent letter saying to see 3rd party mediator which don’t do nothing cuz they aren’t the owner or management of the building. It’s just politely saying, we won’t enforce law and go fuck yourself. Mediator don’t do shit when other person don’t listen. Management suppose to enforce the law as it’s their job but they won’t. Mostly cuz they want hassle for you so you move out so they can raise rent.

Either way, the master curse is currently being done to the manager. Let him suffer for being lazy ass and not taking this issue seriously. And he won’t know what hit him when the curse works. Satisfaction!!. i don’t care if it mess up his life cuz he’s messing with my life by not doing his job. If i’m to suffer cuz of him not doing his job on purpose, he’s gonna suffer worse.

At least the last manager try and actually do his job. Too bad he quit cuz it was too much for him with the homeless blasting music and now is at another building. And i was the one who got the homeless to stop blasting music by calling police daily and nitely and reporting drugs selling. I get no credit for that. go figure!! The point is, he tried to do his job. This one is just fuking lazy wanting free rent.

I hope our magick works fast and also for anyone who have to deal with this issues. Can’t really tell when and how it will work as magick is a mystery of when it will be done.

1 Like

@anon37593562

APt rental agreements have rules and regulations. Look over the rental agreement. Example: “No smoking” inside the apt or around the premises. The smoking inside the apt can get someone into big trouble due to the damage it can cause to the property. I know someone who was as annoying as the guy you are talking about,`The tenants had to get creative to get his rental agreement terminated. To get rid of him everyone started making complaints about his marijuana smoking. People kept complaining about the odor giving them headaches lol That led to his rental agreement termination. He then got sued for damaging the apt due to the marijuana smoke that penetrated the carpet and rooms.

2 Likes

I told him about the agreement. say it’s management job to enforce tenant rights. they don’t care. Pointed out it’s the law too. I don’t have other neighbors to back me up. They all afraid of conflict. The noise come up to my apartment. There’s no other apartment next to it other then one below him. The noise don’t damage anything. Actually I assume the landlord and management want us out cuz we paying way below market They were trying to buy everyone out who has live here long time. This is one way to harass tenants to move out. Noise.

And i can’t complain so much even if it’s valid otherwise they will make excuse that it’s harassment. Stupid part is manager keep saying he have to follow the law but he’s breaking the law by not doing his job. Total idiot. All he have to do is warn the tenant one time and he says he did his job.

so i guess the only way is magick curse to those that violate my rights.

rental agreement means little if it’s not enforced. I plan on giving a letter to the tenant below him to educate them that they can complain if he’s too much noisy. Problem is noise don’t go downstairs as much as up ceiling cuz speaker point up not down.

U can’t take them to court. It will cost too much to get no where cuz you can’t prove the loud noise. you can hear the noise as a normal talking in my apartment but in his apartment it’s considered loud. So they would say it’s not loud. It’s talking volume which is bs cuz law have certain sound measure but they don’t want to use that. 45dba during nite and 55 dba during daytime for residential property . and i know he plays louder than that. If u can hear sound out of the front door it’s loud. Its’ suppose to be 5dba beyond walls/ceiling/floor. That’ssound of clear whisper. And you can’t really record the volume if it’s in another apartment cuz of the muffle.

Never seen a crazy mofo playing music for several hours and singing along , more like yelling every chance he gets when he’s home. And i know he’s doing it on purpose. That’s a given. No idiot waste their time on music so much when they not in the field for work…

I know nite time i can complain yet he’s lower the sound yet it’s still loud enough to keep you awake. It’s not like blasting blasting so manager don’t care. . tougher for daytime complaints… management don’t take it seriously. Heck, he never replied to any of my emails with the complaint. I had to ask him when i see him by accident. did you get my email. all he does is say yes i got it. yet he didn’t tell me anything if he warn the guy or not. He’s just avoiding his job duty. I can do better job then him. He don’t even walk around the building to see if all is good.

Owner got stupid to hire management company. He fired the old manager cuz the wife didn’t like him. And now it cost him way more money to hire management company for less results.

Damn with the complaints by way of the law. Since it’s not working for yrs. . i’ll just curse him to death. No other way for justice. He think he won cuz he can blast music and get away with it. Let’s see how much trouble with magick i can cause in his life. I’m newbie with magick so hopefully it works. So far some spells work , not all. Trail and error i guess with the death curse or forcing exile spell.

No quiet here. And u know, one need silence for good health. two days of nonstop music which is noise to me during weekend cuz he’s not at work. Glad that he is still working during weekday. he works at hospital according to my bro who did uber for him. hope he gets the virus and it take him out. that’s how annoyed i am with him.

One can’t even take a nice nap or even rest if i were to be sick. cuz of the noise constantly come up. that’s another law violation too. It’s called nuisance law. making noise on purpose to affect other tenant’s health. Reason why he thinks he can get away is because he’s been doing it in the past and manager don’t say shit about the law. They don’t explain what it means. The tenant right mean it applies to other tenant too. He think only apply to him that he can do whatever cuz he pays rent.

So if u folks want practice for cursing, u can curse him too. I can send u his name by pm as posting it is against rules.

1 Like

Corwin Hargrove’s The Magick of Influence has a working to make neighbours shut up and another to make them move away.

2 Likes

I don’t remember if i tried that book. Are you talking about asking one of the 7 spirits to help? Not it. Thats chaos magick that has the 7 olympic spirit. Or is it the one with sitri? can’t remember as too many books overlap. haha. I think it’s the one with sitri. I tried that. I should do a more thorough peitition . i think the magickal influence one is too short a ritual.

I’m thinking of looking into the jinn magick corwin has. There is some spell to affect others there too.

something is working cuz he only played for 2 hrs in the morning and now he’s not for the whole afternoon. I think hes sick. I did cast some sick /illness spell and paimon to get him to be quiet. Either way. i’m going to keep it up and give it a short different types of magick from all the gom books.
I haven’t check out the jinn magick yet. so i might go take a look at that. Or try petition some other demons. i haven’t tried all the demons. I did just ask vepar to kill the guy or get him sick with disease this noon time. Time will tell.

One can’t let up the magick. Gotta keep it up. At best it’s a motivation for me to explore different types of magick. that’s a win for me.

Look up sympathetic magic/cow tongue.

Make him move away into the countryside where he can be as loud as he wants.

could you please pm me the chant? Very much appreciated

Hi could I ask you for this chant also please

Yes- the demon is Sitri- believe it or not!