Need to destroy a consuming soul tie

I need help. Normally I have it all together but sometime this year I developed an obsession with a neighbor of mine. He and I rarely see each other or interact and yet I started feeling a strong magnetic pull towards him some months ago even though we’ve been neighbors for years.

I live together with my boyfriend and we have a great relationship but this sudden obsession is threatening that. I’m starting to feel like this is some type of past life situation or soul tie with this guy that for some odd reason decided to affect me this year. I go out of my way to avoid him and yet he’s on my mind 24/7. My body will warm up and I’ll feel tingly and high when I think of him. He shows up in my dreams. Several days a week I’ll wake up at 3am crying and in emotional pain because I “miss” him. A handful of times he’s appeared when I’m in a sleep/wake state and we make love. It feels so real. I’m wondering if I accidentally triggered some past life memories that he happens to be a part of. He feels very familiar. I’m 100% sure he hasn’t put any type of spell on me. He’s never shown interest in me, I doubt he knows anything about magick, and he’s also in a commited relationship. This feeling is one-sided. I want my life back.

I’ve tried cord cutting several times (visualizing the cord between us being severed and the roots burned). It works for a couple of days then the feelings come back stronger and the physical interaction with him in my dreams is heavier. Because he and I have never had meaningful physical interactions, I feel like there’s no real cord to cut. I do not know why I feel an attachment to him so I can’t figure out what it is I need to destroy.

Has anyone experienced this and can provide some insight into how I can destroy these feelings? I feel possessed, like my mind and body are no longer my own, and this is tormenting me. I’m prisoner to him and am desperate for a solution.

2 Likes

Do you know how to banish? I would try that as it seems the cords have been cut.

I wrote a spell regarding cord cutting:

3 Likes

I would suggest looking into the possibility of a love spell cast on you, or an obsession spell. Do you do cord cuttings by yourself? I’d recommend doing them with Michael for a much stronger effect.

4 Likes

Also, ask archangel Michael about the Gemini angel that nullifies curses.

1 Like

If you want a bit of mundane background information, look into limerence. It might help you to at least understand and cope with the fact that this is a thing that happens.

As far as nullifying it… well, I have experienced limerence a few times, but it was when I wasn’t actively practicing magic. Although actually, I hesitate to say this, but it is a kind of magic in and of itself, because it made results happen for me.

Continue with your cord-cutting rituals when necessary. There’s a couple other things I can think of:

• Ask archangel Haniel to remove your feelings for this person (or alternatively, any other entity who deals with love, like Sallos),
  • Perform a freezer spell on your own emotions,
  • Make a sour jar to sour your romantic feelings toward him,
  • Try the Master Protection Ritual from the book Magickal Protection,
  • Petition Paimon or Dantalion or any entity skilled in thought manipulation to remove your thoughts from him,
  • Look into some other kind of love magick to strengthen your relationship with your current partner.
4 Likes