Need something strong for woman who has never had a relationship at 35 years old

Long story short, I have had a skin disorder that completely eliminated me from the dating market all my life, rejection after rejection,I was also shy and had barely any friends. Now it has cleared up and I need a strong potent ritual/spell or whatever because my self esteem is on the floor after years of loneliness, the skin disorder is gone but the hurt is still inside. I’m also struggling to attract men to me and need a general glamour or attraction to make me men feel interested and friendly towards me. There was also a witch on my family that hated my mom and I am 100% sure she put a spell on all of us, she has recently died of cancer and would like to clean up or break any possible curses or spells she might had put on me, any ideas, please help me!

5 Likes

It’s easy for women to get relationships in 2023. There is tinder, dating apps, snapchat, instagram. All what you need to do is to be in shape and be a humble person.

5 Likes

Welcome @BlackBlue It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you might have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It’s not easy otherwise I would be in one already, I need a glamour spell to make myself look attractive, i’m obviously not attractive enough or something…

2 Likes

Friendly reminder, this is a working thread.

Posts questioning the OP’s validity or motive will be removed. Please contribute positively to the working or move on. One post removed.

We have many posts from people working on this kind of issue, most often it’s characerised as a form of social anxiety, so that search term shows a few ideas.

I’d suggest a two pronged approach: Working with Belial or Paimon (there are many others who will also help with this) on the self esteem, and at the same time run an attraction spell to bring someone into your life who is not just compatible but can also help you feel confident with them.

Look up “hex break” or “generational curse”. I like this one but this is also one that had a few ideas over the years…

5 Likes

My guess here is that you’re not happy in general. You don’t feel good inside. And you fixate on not having a relationship, which you feel bad about, which feeds the unhappiness. That can make really difficult to find a partner…
Focus on discovering what makes you feel joy, purpose and inspiration. You should work through your disappointment before you go dating. You also should work on your self-worth and selflove.

If you make an effort to be social first before actually trying to meet a potential partner it might help. Maybe find social groups with the same interests as you such as sporting groups etc. Try making new friends by going to trivia nights at local breweries. That gets you to practice getting out of your comfort zone. Once you start actually going out and doing things you enjoy doing you will have more confidence. It will make you more attractive.

I suggest you read "Red Flags: How to know he’s playing games with you” by Brian Nox. Its a good read for any woman at any age. I think especially for you it is important because you have no experience and there are plenty of game players out there. You need to know how to spot them, because they will be out there looking for someone like you who is inexperienced…

Don’t rush into anything! Don’t settle for mediocre men for fear of being lonely. You will meet someone who appreciates you for who you are :slight_smile: The angel Saspu and the spirit Tul from the book “Kingdom of Flames” can help you with this.

2 Likes