Need Some Help +intro

Hello there!
I’m David, and I live in the middle of Europe. When I was 16 I had some Depression and Panic Attack Issues. I talked with lot of Doctors, and nobody can give my any answers why I had this problems. I always had a feeling, that I am in a wrong place and I needed to be somewhere else. When I searching for answers I find some articles about Vodun, and in the first moment I felt something inside of me. I tried to learn more and more about this religion, and the way of the loa, and my life had changed to the other way. Tried to make some rituals, with legba and ask the loa to help me, recover and be whole again, and It’s worked. now 8 years later I have a very good life with any mental or health problems, but I want more. In Europe there are no Bokors so I can’t make my initiate, but I want to learn more about the loa and Vodun, and maybe someday I can be a Bokor too, and help others with my knowledge. If it is possible I want help, from this amazing community.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva does this qualify as an intro?

1 Like

Yes, all good, welcome @Dro and it seems like you’ve made some amazing changes with magick, great work! :+1:

1 Like