Need some help here

I’m not new to Sorcery, but I seem to have hit a glitch…
Maybe.Since I’m not entirely sure its a bad thing.
I have become obsessed with a deity/being.other than the
fact I no longer feel the need for a human companion and she
teaches me still, what’s the down side IF there is one?

Old age, pride, and ego I’m dealing with.LOL

The downside is this: sorcery/magick can be a major part of your life, and it should be, but at the end of the day it is still a physical life and the physical life needs to be experienced and lived. If it wasn’t, then you would not have been born into flesh and bone. Hope this helps.

Once again Andreeje has given really good advice.

Personally I find any kind of infatuation to be unhealthy be it flesh or spirit. When one puts another on a pedestal or before themselves its usually a sign of low self esteem or value. Your welcome to live your life how you see fit, but I would take a step back and see how I feel after a month or so of no contact. If you still feel this longing to be with this deity in the manner you speak then do what you feel is right. I think this manner of relationship while seemingly beneficial will seem one sided in comparison to a relationship with a physical being with a physical and psychological connection.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:3, topic:1380”]Once again Andreeje has given really good advice.

Personally I find any kind of infatuation to be unhealthy be it flesh or spirit. When one puts another on a pedestal or before themselves its usually a sign of low self esteem or value. Your welcome to live your life how you see fit, but I would take a step back and see how I feel after a month or so of no contact. If you still feel this longing to be with this deity in the manner you speak then do what you feel is right. I think this manner of relationship while seemingly beneficial will seem one sided in comparison to a relationship with a physical being with a physical and psychological connection.[/quote]

Yeah and aside from all that, from what I have seen when people get into these sorts of relationships the spirits have a tendency to take advantage of it in a big way.

They can also become quite jealous and even stop you from contacting entities that they don’t “approve” of, thereby hindering your ascent if the relationship goes on for too long. Although the protection and knowledge you can gain from one of these relationships is immense.

I’ve had a taste of ascension, not complete obviously.It was by her hand I tasted it.

You are correct.she very well can!
and yes.its a lifetime crammed into a decade it seems.