Need some guidance

Hello world recently I’ve been spending quite a lot of time in this forum reading checking the material and all the stuff everyone but today I have a question I have to ask, since right now in focusing on archangel magic I’m considering on buying “Archangels of Magick” from Damon Brand so I can use the sigils my doubt has anyone worked with this book?

1 Like

I’ve worked with the book.
Its got powerful rituals in it and gives a few key powers for each Angel

What questions do you have?

1 Like

I want to know if it’s worth to buy it I’m truly interested on getting in contact with the angels so I can ask for their aid and blessings

1 Like

It really depends on what you’re seeking
The rituals are more so based on what each archangel can help with.
There are also talisman rituals.

If you’re looking for help with specific situations then I’d recommend the 11 day rituals from “The 72 Angels of Magick”

2 Likes

Is the book from the same author? Also where can I find it? It’s seems to me that amazon is the only place :confused:

1 Like

Yes they are both by Brand

I bought all of mine as the Kindle version off Amazon, and then just use the app on my phone.
If you’re looking for a really good transformative book of different areas,
I’ve used this one

2 Likes

I will look into this book as well, right now I’ve got a copy of the first book you recommended me I will give it the proper read and then come back to report what I’ve got, any recommendaitons before I start this amazing journey?

1 Like

Which book did you get?
Angels or archangels

I’d recommend just being alone in a quiet place because you want to yell the invocations as if you’re calling for someone on the other side of a house.
Take time to go through the visualizations and just trust in it instead of worrying about making a mistake

1 Like

The 72 angels is the book I’ve got, it seems it’s a pretty good book for starters. Thanks for all the advice Sir.
As a quick edit I have already charged and activated the talisman I feel good pleasant energy is flowing through me in this very moment.

1 Like

Great! so write out your petition and do the entire master Ritual facing EAST
Once a day, For 11 days
Start on Thursday end on sunday

3 Likes

You mean the one that calls for Raziel? I will start writing this things on my special notebook.

1 Like

Yes the entire ritual with the talisman the calls then the sigil then the petition

1 Like

I’ve got another question do you happen to know which one is the best angel so I can get a better job? I’ve been thinking about this cause I need to get some more money so I can give my family a better life, though I don’t want to make the money appear out of nowhere I just want to crate the path so I can get a better job offer where I get payed the enough money so we can have a pretty decent life

I haven’t used it but GOM also has “the magickal job seeker” on Amazon.

1 Like

Oh boy haha then I should look into it :thinking:

On a newest update on me looking for the best angel that can aid me I think I found him, Sitael is his name…

1 Like

To find employment, I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

I will give it a shot and then report back :slight_smile:

1 Like