Need revenge advice on idiots

Why? If you are doing baneful acts demons are the perfect fit , I’m pretty sure angels only assist with higher vibrational acts

angels or 7 olympic spirits or key pentacle seal of solomon. angels can cause trouble as much as demons.

Yes, but you would still be affected, no matter what if you haven’t separated yourself from them permanently.

I won’t work with angels directly, I really don’t need the banishing ritual of the pentagram, my protectors are awesome. Angels can be extremely harsh and severe, they’re not always kind, and theyre difficult to invoke. At least this has been my experience, and I’ve heard the same from others. A dark goddess would be the best bet for something like that, but a curse is a curse. Just because it doesn’t involve a demon, it doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be as severe, and it will affect the caster.

1 Like

I agree with the dark goddess part, but for me when i call angels , they come immediately almost every time , possibly they clash with the energy of the demons you work with , im no expert though

1 Like

I’m completely on the dark side of things, one of the demons I invoke detests anything demiurge related, and ordinarily I would agree with you, but this would happen to me before I chose the lhp. However, this demon has done more for me than any angel.

1 Like

But to each his own thing, if you have success with them more power to you. Some people can do this.

1 Like

Because I’ve heard that with demons you have to call on them in very specific ways and if you get the summoning wrong it can cause harmful effects or can be fatal (like if you’re summoning Andras). That is not something I’m willing to risk since I have no idea what I’m up against.

If I’m going to work with spirits that I don’t have experience with I’d rather talk to spirits that won’t try to hurt me or kill me if something is out of place two inches to the left. I can handle a stern, no-nonsense attitude. I can’t handle fighting off a spirit trying to kill me that has existed for thousands of years with nothing to stand up to them with for accidentally getting the candle color wrong or they don’t like a certain incense. I don’t think an athame would help me against an angry spirit like that.

Also I need some positivity in my life. I hear angels can work for our highest good? If so then I want to get rid of emotional baggage in a way I’m comfortable with, not like with the demons where they take you to rock bottom then help you to make you see what you need to do to fix things. Although with angels I suppose I should be careful with them too.