Need revenge advice on idiots

There’s three people in my life that really made me suffer. They were also awful to each other but it really hit me hard and they’re telling me to “deal with it and move forward” yet they couldn’t get over their own problems? I’m not taking “healthy” advice from the same arrogant abusive people that did this who want me to stop talking about the problem rather than dealing with it together since it involved us both. This crap of forgiveness didn’t last for me and I want a real solution. They shouldn’t get to be happy after all that suffering. I have health and emotional problems that I still can’t get over because of them.

I want them to suffer like how I had to suffer. Seeing them in jail feeling helpless like they should would be great but I’m unemployed so without them I’m stuck. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them. What should I do?

2 Likes

u deal with it by cursing them. Like they said. Deal with it and you will do that by magick. haha. let’s see who gets the last laugh. =o)

1 Like

How do I go about cursing people?

go library and get books on magick. it’s free. Since your unemployed i assume money is tight. there is the magnifying search function on the top right. read all you can. tons of info here on site.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

Try working with Iak Sakkak: Iak Sakkak – V.K. Jehannum

To be honest here, you shouldn’t curse people that you’re having to live with. If you do, you’re going to be right in the middle of it and you’re going to have to deal with them while they’re under the effect of a curse. This is not fun. My suggestion to you is this: Do what you can to become independent of them and get a place of your own, then curse. When this happens, you can pm me or contact someone else here in the forum that may be able to guide you through it.

4 Likes

Dude, if you live with them, then focus on yourself. Get the means to get away. AFTER that, you can curse them to your heart content. But if you’re still with them, your curse will affect you too.

4 Likes

Absolutely true.

Obviously I need to do things in order since I don’t want to makes things worse on myself. But I don’t know how to talk to spirits, curse people or do anything magical to help myself. Where do I start? I’m working with a job coach for employment but so far the interviews have gotten nowhere.

1 Like

Best book I can recomend is Archer’s “The magic of angels and demons”. Powerful grimoire, easy ritual, good results.

3 Likes

If you are doing things to help yourself out of your situation, doing an invocation to Lucifer may help. To talk to them, you simply talk to them. At first, you may not hear anything from them, because they communicate telepathically most of the time. So first, draw out Lucifer’s sigil, light a black candle or blue, some quality sandalwood incense, and chant his enn until you sense his presence. There are videos of demon enn chants on YouTube and you can find his sigil on Google. But like I said do this if you’re doing something to help get out of this situation. Don’t curse until you’re out of it. Lucifer may very well help you as long as you are helping you as well.

1 Like

This is how you establish a connection with demons before you do an actual invocation. It’s good to develop a rapport with them first.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Belial would also be a great demon to have in your corner to get yourself independent of the bs and blaze your own trail…as well as take those individuals down a notch when you are out of the situation. I am not one to say not to curse, but it is something to do strategically to benefit the most of out of it. Waiting until you are out will also allow them to relax their natural defenses a bit as the tension between you and them will not be there, making a curse possibly more effective. By the sounds of it, everyone involved is too tense and too on guard to make an attack successful. Deception is the key to winning wars after all, so hit them when they least expect it

1 Like

I’ve heard that Lucifer can troll the people who call on him? If so then I don’t want to deal with an extra headache. What are your experiences with him? How can I get it right? Is Belial the same way too?

Chants in encantation summary are great and free take a look.

It’s not a bad thing, it really depends on the person’s willingness to learn and develop their abilities etc. I am very fond of Lucifer, haven’t invoked Belial because I have a few that I regularly work with, and that would be too much for now. Lucifer has an amazing energy that just empowers you and enlightens your mind.

1 Like

There’s another detail I should have mentioned. I live with two of them. One lives out of town with their spouse and pets. How could I affect only them without affecting the others? Would I have to wait until they go to work so they’re alone? I want to leave the spouse and pets alone since they don’t deserve it.

Make certain you have no living quarters connection established first before you do anything. Seriously speaking, you don’t want to have any contact with someone who you’ve cursed, it will affect you as well. As a newbie I did something like this and it wasn’t even a curse, I still regret it. Just wait until there’s distance for awhile between you and them.

1 Like

I don’t feel comfortable working with demons/demonic spirits. Are there other spirits than can help with this?