Need opinion

I am choosing my new spiritual name and. Belial is my guardian. We are basically embodied after the possession.
And enki. Is thy father.

I am liking for a name that holds power and is a good name for me. I have thought aboutmaking belial. My name but would that work. AAny suggestions?

You should find out your magical name, not pick one that sounds cool to you.

[quote=“willclark415, post:1, topic:3926”]I am choosing my new spiritual name and. Belial is my guardian. We are basically embodied after the possession.
And enki. Is thy father.

I am liking for a name that holds power and is a good name for me. I have thought aboutmaking belial. My name but would that work. AAny suggestions?[/quote]

You don’t choose your name. Your name is given by the entity you first summoned. It’s not about sounding cool. Evoke the first entity, and then listen to what he tells you. You may not like the name. But from there, you could pick a language you want to put it under. The sound may be more appealing.

[quote=“gvgjbune, post:3, topic:3926”][quote=“willclark415, post:1, topic:3926”]I am choosing my new spiritual name and. Belial is my guardian. We are basically embodied after the possession.
And enki. Is thy father.

I am liking for a name that holds power and is a good name for me. I have thought aboutmaking belial. My name but would that work. AAny suggestions?[/quote]

You don’t choose your name. Your name is given by the entity you first summoned. It’s not about sounding cool. Evoke the first entity, and then listen to what he tells you. You may not like the name. But from there, you could pick a language you want to put it under. The sound may be more appealing.[/quote]

Thank you very much father Enki said my name is Anaku.