Need insight and advice re family member who's messed up

I’d like a little insight and advice.

There’s a member of my family who has been messed up for a while now. She’s an alcoholic - and she drinks, but flatly denies it. It’s almost comical. It’s obvious she’s doing it, but she vehemently denies it.

She’s also diabetic, but doesn’t take care of it. Diabetes not under good control + excessive drinking = frequent bouts of DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis). She ends up in the hospital very, very frequently. Probably 12+ times a year. And almost once a year for a few years, she’s in a situation where when she gets to the hospital, things could go either way. I can’t image the toll this is taking on her body. And it seems she really doesn’t care - no matter what, she survives. And when she’s in really deep trouble, she isn’t even conscious, so she’s not aware of what she’s gone through.

She’s tried to kick the habit. But it doesn’t work. And she gets very upset when she’s challenged on this.

She lives with her parents, and they don’t know what to do. They don’t want to kick her out, lose her, and she ends up dying. But at the same time, she keeps ending up in the hospital. Some health professionals are wondering if this is a type of Munchausen syndrome.

She has never been able to hold down a job for long. Nor any relationship. And her actions end up alienating everyone around her. She has depression or bipolar disorder and sleep problems. In short, “messed up” is an understatement if there ever were one.

I feel I have the following options:

1. Bind her so that she does not commit harmful acts, and focuses on good acts.
  2. Involve a spirit to help her overcome her harmful habits.
  3. Involve a spirit and put her out of her misery.

What do you recommend?

I would call Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance from Kingdoms of Flame. He has the ability to free the mind from addictions. Several members here have had great success with calling upon him to help family members.

2 Likes

I would recommend that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ditto, I agree with @PrinceX.

3 Likes

It is very difficult if the person has not realised this is an issue. They have to want to change and stop.

Maybe getting her a proper diagnosis with a professional may help if she is self medicating with alcohol. I had a partner who was lost to alcohol addiction and was crazy violent and refused to stop so I left in the end. It was sheer hell for everyone so I sympathise.

Maybe Marbas for her health and is it Angel Raphael who helps those lost to addiction and depression?

I suppose binding her also could help and a freezer spell could be adapted to work quite quickly.

I hope things work out well for everyone.

3 Likes

I wanted to thank everyone that posted here. Your comments have certainly helped.

I’ll find a demon/a few demons to bind her and help her finally quit her destructive ways.

1 Like