Need information on a spirit

I have been contacted by a spirit in a way related to Lilith who I have begun to work with recently. I normally wouldnt post about this sort of thing but I feel the push. She is a gaurdian of Lilith’s of sorts.

Her name is something like Amakhaliya. She appreared to me as a rotting corpse with many bugs and worms crawling in and out of her. Does anyone know anything about her? PM or comment here please if you have. If anyone has more questions I might find a way to divulge more information.

3 Likes

It could be one of her many daughters, which are different from her succubus creations. Her daughters are directly from her unlike her succubus. But I could be wrong on who it is, I’ve only met one and from that one heard about the others.

2 Likes

Like @anon48079295 said it could be one of her daughters. Your description of her also reminds me of the goddess Hel

1 Like

The first time her and her sisters came to me was the first time I tried working with Lilith. They identified themselves not as daughters, but keepers of her energy and wisdom. They feel very “witchy” and also human. As though they were once mortal worshippers of her.

Last night when Amakhaliya introduced herself to me she gave me quite a fright, but after some time, and establishing some decent conversation she is quite nice and I like her.

Still not sure why I post this here but it seems to please her. Maybe someone has more info that hides deep in this forum :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Every time I tried replying to this post something always happened. I know a few things about Lilith’s daughters, but from what I understand each one has a role.

3 Likes

The name suggests something similar to “Ama Lilith” i.e. “Ama Kali”, and I once contacted an entity named Amarlilik who however had a male voice…

2 Likes

Does “Ama” as a prefix mean anything particular? Im sure it does but know not its meaning. I have never heard of Ama Lilith but I have also been working with Kali recently.

1 Like

I think one of the things that frightened me so much was that she came to find me from beyond the grave. Few things have sought me out from the gravelands, it is usually I who seek there, but more than that this is the first time ive encountered something dead that truly felt alive.

She opened her tomb for me so I know for sure where she came from. Because of Lovecraft I am familiar with the idea of “dead but dreaming” or “that cannot die which can eternal lie” or whatever he says, but even when I work with someone like Cthulhu i do not get this feeling.

Such a power. Such a drive. Such an energy, leaping out like volumes of stale heavy air yearning to feast again across the lands.

1 Like