Need information about Leraje

I really need to find more information about Leraje specifically alternate names. So far i have Lerajie, Leraie, Leraikha, Leraye, Loray, Oray, and Master Leonard. I really need to find out if Leraje was an angel before and just where he came from I’M DESPERATE! I keep seeing this demon everyone I go, i think he’s trying to reach out to me. I tried asking Leraje for alternate names are variations, and origin. The only thing I got was he came from darkness which could mean really anything.

3 Likes

I work with him alot. Pretty closely actually. Try researching the Aztec God Xipe-totec…

3 Likes

They’re the same entity? How did you learn this? What more can you tell me about Leraje?

2 Likes

In what way? He’s pretty laid back about workings and all about accuracy. Getting his attention is not easy. If he’s reaching out to you, consider yourself lucky.You should be able to make contact by meditation if that is the case. I hope you don’t mind sarcasm, he’s full of it. Your inner conflicts will be brought to light, especially those you refuse to acknowledge and YOU Will Have To Deal With Your Issues! He’ll make you own your shit! Great teacher for battle and defense.

7 Likes

Excellent. I believe he’s been reaching out to me for the past month.

2 Likes

He’s also surprisingly health conscious and a bit of a neat freak :wink:

5 Likes

You think he could teach a person to fighter better. Like in boxing , mma ect ?

1 Like

He was my demon if the day last night… he sent the smell of inscence strongly… i was watching a tv show on my lap top so i ignored it… next time i look up the room is getying foggy :eyes: …ok… time to go to the temple then! Lol

1 Like

He’s been popping up more and more

2 Likes

I’ve never asked but it’s worth a shot

1 Like

you all have it wrong lerajie is a SHE NOT A HE and does not look like what the books tell that she looks like and i don’t think you really summoned her it was all your immagination let me tell you a real summoning is if you ask them for a favor you help them and they do the favor i have summonded many demons and they have done many favors for me as such as i for them. and i don’t use some stupid 9 foot circle they hate that i am dedacted to father satan i am under satanic protection and joy of satan ministries is not reverse christianty you all just can’t sepculate just because, of rumors lerajie is a kind giving demoness to those who have satanic protection

LERAJIE • Zodiac Position: 5-9 degrees of Gemini • May 26th-31st • Tarot Card: 6 of Rods • Planet: Mercury • Candle color: Red • Plant: Plantain • Metal: Mercury • Element: Air • Rank: Marquis • Lerajie is a Day Demon and rules 30 legions of spirits She causes contests and battles and can cause wounds to become infected and prevent them from healing. She can break up love affairs or marriages of rivals. Leraje is the Goddess of love and pleasure. She has the has the ability to attract others as well as drive them away. She causes contests and battles and can cause wounds to become infected(physically and emotionally) and prevent them from healing. She can break up love affairs or marriages of rivals. Leraje wears a Egyptian style headdress and makeup, she is shorter, slim and around 5" tall with light-tan skin and shoulder length black hair with bangs. She wears gold clothing, skirt and top. Her wingspan is wide and shimmering red, she looks young in appearance, around 20 and is very beautiful. She can teach one in Meteorology, and the workings of healing and medicine, She is a healer of battle. Lerajie may alter the wind to her desire to benefit The Watcher, as well as cause climate change. She has a soft smooth seductive voice and can be very sarcastic. Lerajie is very friendly amongst our kind, as well as completely volatile towards our enemies. She can remind one of the great ways of Ancient Sumer. I have witnessed the beautiful artwork Leraje has made out of the clouds in scarcely populated areas at sunsite.

6 Likes

Well, @test1, before you go around lecturing people on what you think is correct, maybe you can introduce yourself first. Please make a post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and YOUR experience in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

@test1. Leraje will show up to the conjurer, in the form he/she feel is right for that particular person. To some Leraje will show up as male. While, to others as a female. It’s not the same for everybody. That’s how spirits work - including demons.

So you have no right to tell a person what is right or wrong for them. The spiritual journey each individual is on, is unique to them. It will not the same thing for everyone. Each person has their own lessons they need to learn in this life.

I’ve been on my particular spiritual path for 28 years. You don’t see me telling others how to live, and follow, their spiritual path.Or, telling them that their perception of this deity or that demon or angel is wrong. Because it’s not my place. I am NOT them. I am NOT on their spiritual journey.

So, please show a little more respect for others and their personal spiritual path.

Read the whole piece about Leraje. You’ll see 3 out of 4 descriptions about Leraje refers to him as a male. THEN, the very last one refers to Leraje as a female.

Have a good night.

7 Likes

Test1 isn’t that far off just not that diplomatic about it. The Goetia put together by the demonologist Johann Weyer’s and his compiling of spirits in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and other texts, the Lessor Key of Solomon, list 72 demons. Many of these entities are thought forms created by various anceint wizards and created as agents of knowledge or bane of the magician centuries before.

The Goetia was copied over countless times, changed with differing names and details changed to fit the purpose of the author.

Hence, many listed entities have vague duplicated purposes and descriptions Zagan and Haagenti have identical descriptions. Vual could be an example seen as a camel in middle eastern dress and speaking like an Egyptian… Although he might have appeared as a camel to a magician in the Middle Ages speaking Arabic. I have worked with Vual and he had an articulate voice and spoke in perfect English. He also appeared to me not as camel but large ape with black fur.

4 Likes

It is safe to assume that you can ask her/him to make you ex suffer the pain of a break up for long time? :eyes:

1 Like

Yes. She doesn’t mind at all.