Need help

I’m some what new to do magic so I’m not sure what exactly I should do to help my situation. How do I stop people from wishing bad luck on my family or me? Jealousy seems to be some of the case . Now we have gotten in debt and have no doors opening to us to make a move to better our situation. What spells or ritual or candles should I use ? Please let me know what you think would help appreciate your time .

Put up wards so it doesn’t even matter, and you don’t have to start trying to block every person, some of whom you will never know about. This is part of having “good spiritual hygiene”. It’s ok to notice unwanted energy coming in but you should be able to let it run through and off like water off a ducks back. Do not be afraid of it.

2 Likes

My husband did a limpia on me the other day so I’m not sure if I need to do more than that

That’s like cleaning your kitchen after it got into a mess once and never ever doing it again. Better to stay clean and keep it clean as you go. That’s what basic protections are for.

1 Like

A Limpia cleanses you, but it doesn’t cleanse your environment or ward anything off.

1 Like

Thank you that good to know now I know I need to do some research to find out how to get rid of negativity and jealousy from around me and mine

You should do some really strong cleanses, and then do cleanses that send all the negative energy back to the ones who wished you harm, then I would suggest you to put protection over yourself and your family, even ask some entities for protection (angels or demons), and then after you and your family is cleansed and protected, you can start doing some luck/money spells (depending on the issue you are dealing with) and start to get your life together again :slight_smile:

1 Like