Need help

Hi everyone… im new to this forum and don’t know anything about magic. Im a born again Christian following god for about 9 years, 3 months ago i started looking at magic and demons because i was getting so tired of praying and nothing ever happeneds, so tired of believing my ass off and im not moving forward praying for my sick child and nothing happends, financial stress… everything. I was wondering of there is someone here that will help me i want to make a pact but im so scared because of what the christians say and taught us about demons. Thank you

1 Like

@Denise3p What exactly are you looking for? If this is a serious commitment, and only then since this is irreversible, PM me for info on how to meld your soul with the Spirits. Their’s no going back from that though. Even upon death you will always be there’s (it isn’t as scary as I’ve made it sound. Think of it as going to Heaven just a lot better). There are several different ways to make a pact though so I do need more information. [quote=“Denise3p, post:1, topic:16962”]
I was wondering of there is someone here that will help me i want to make a pact but im so scared because of what the christians say and taught us about demons.
[/quote]
Some of them are evil. Just like some people are evil. For the most part though those are all lies. I prefer the term deity really. In our current culture that term carries a better implication.

4 Likes

Denise3p welcome honey! You are in the right place. THis forum is filled with amazing people with a lot of experience and you will learn a lot. As far as jumping into a pact I would say learn a little bit first. You can PM me and we can talk. I understand your frustration and not wanting to wait any longer but there is also something said for doing things in the right order and knowing what you are doing first…before jumping in over your head.

You have a lot of inner work to do as well. Before working with any diety you have to shed aaalllll those YEARS of brainwashing!! I have been there and so have many others here. That is why I said if you need to talk, I am always there.

My experiences with the beings you are talking about contacting? I love them to death! They have been nothing but kind and loving and patient to me. My relationship and experiences with them may be different from others but …that is my experience. I call them gods, not demons because demon has such a negative connotation. They are so smart and powerful and amazing I don’t think they should be put down. But a pact is like a marriage…only one that never goes away. Know who you are “marrying” before saying I do! You can work with them and get to know them first! You can also start learning and get to know you first too. This is a long road and you will NOT be the same person you are today , a year from now. Slow down and give yourself time. Your road to christianity was not paved in one day. Neither should or will your road to empowerment be paved in one day. Blessings to you from your friendly neighborhood witch!

3 Likes