Need help!

Hi! I have been working with Lucifer and Bune from sometime and last year has been pathetic guys. Everything in life has become upside down. I lost my clients, my payment is stuck so bad the company has blocked me, people who need to pay me aren’t paying. Am in debt. Unable to find job. My health has gone so bad. My wedding got called off. I don’t blame Bune or Lucifer for this because they made me realise I was falling in the pit. So I took the call anyway.

And then my shadow work, I have no idea where I am.
I have absolutely no money or any source am freaking out. Everything and everything I loved have gone. My best friends are no longer my friends. Am in a dead end. And my spiritual life is stagnant too. My adhd and depression has taken over my mind. I really don’t know what to do.

I keep hearing bune telling me this is ought to happen for your good. You need to see life as it is. All the toxic people are leaving you for your good. Lucifer says the same. But I really don’t think I can go on like this anymore. Can anyone please help me with anything? Anything will be serious help to get my life back in one piece.
Thanks!

That’s not usually Lucifer or Bune’s nature. A lot of people have luck with Nitika. Maybe someone here can dowse for you and figure out what’s going on. You don’t need to starve to get rid of toxic people and gold diggers, you just need to stop spending money on them. We’re you overly generous with people when you had money? Did you feel taken advantage of?

2 Likes

Yeah you are right! I always spent for others.i would lend moeny and never ask it back. I could never set boundaries. Am trying now. But that just is throwing people away from me. I mean obviously, that’s what toxic people do. When we don’t serve them they hate us. Unfortunately my parents are the same. And yes I always feel people take advantage of me.