Need help with king paimon

I am a rookie who started reading about the goetia about six months ago. Two weeks ago I tried my first evocation of King paimon but I didn’t experience anything. I had written down my request just incase the king had come and I couldn’t sense him. I really want to evoke king paimon and Star my journey into magick. Today I Made a new sigil for king paimon. If someone here is working with him please request him to come to me. Here’s the sigil

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to you in advance.

1 Like

Well…did you call him KING Paimon?

He is rather “preoccupied” as of late, off and on. He always hears though. I heard from him out of the blue the other morning. Pop in, pop out.

3 Likes

I am also a rookie and trying to connect with Raphael. I am starting to have some success and the single most important advice I would give is to get in the zone. I find it helpful to consider that he entities are already with us and all we have to do is see them, not that I have to bring them from somewhere else. Think of it like radio frequencies, Paimon is a frequency and there are all these frequencies shooting around in the air, AM and FM all these different stations BUT I need to tune in my radio to Paimon he is already there with me I am just not listening to him. Also heavy heavy ritual helps me and it does not matter if I modify the old rituals a bit, Start the entire process in your mind first and then build trust over time. I started talking to myself while in ritual and later realized it was Raphael… Stuff like that is what I have experienced. AE’s black magic video course was better for me than the complete works books. I found the course was much more direct and practical for connecting. Good Luck, S

1 Like

Yes ,I did call him king paimon,maybe it’s because I’m a rookie,but I won’t stop until I successfully manage to get some kind of response from him

2 Likes

Don’t force this. He has heard you and either is busy at the moment or might not have an interest in working with you (it happens sadly).

1 Like

He likes sandalwood oil and incense.
He likes one to bow the head as a sign of respect for his station.

I’m going to channel for you right now:

K: King Paimon, Karan Mudalier is seeking confirmation of contact with you last night. Can you please comment?

KP: I hear everyone (my name), you know this. Let her know that I will come. You may wish to teach her how to address me, not only in talking but also with my enn. I do not ignore her. I am currently dealing with (hierarchy business).

K: So you did hear her and will make a presence soon? Should she keep up with the nightly evocations?

KP: Drive/diligence is appreciated.

K: Understood. Message is conveyed.

3 Likes

Just one correction,I’m a guy :rofl:

Oh, well, that invalidates everything, right there. Smfh.

If my mind perceived you as a female, then that’s how the information interprets.

Figure it out yourself.

3 Likes

Well the soul seems to be gender neutral for the most part.

2 Likes

Well, OP wanted to nitpick, and be ungrateful and make fun. So they can figure out their own shit. I know KP said I could do this or that, but I’m not going to now after that bs.

2 Likes

the name is throwing ppl off any way i work with him he is wonderful but he makes things brief as said he is in n out but he hears you im trin to learn math to i hate it lol anyway keep trying and feel free to pm me if you like

1 Like

I hate when people assume that it’s a matter of respect by saying KING paimon he will show up immediately.
As beginner myself I think that if you strongly have the need to feel,see,hear spirit you need to work on your senses through consistent meditation, chakra work…ect to awake the senses.
you should get that fact straight or you might end up doubting yourself (the last thing you want to end up doing in this path no spirit wants to work with powerless magician ) if you put in some effort in working on your self internally and empower yourself in mind ,body ,spirit kind way you are powerful magician.
that way you can even end up summoning him without sigil or calling his name it’s matter of energys
Or if you just need him to grant you something without going through all the effort some devotional rituals that state clear what you want and how it will benefit you as magician is enough talk to him like friend be honest about how you feel and DON’T DOUBT! You might not be able to see,feel,hear him but he can.

3 Likes

I agree with what you have said, I read it on the forum that the more effort you put the more results you get. So I started collecting the things the king likes like frankincense and scented candles. I also read that he loves sweets as offerings so I got him the ones that I myself would love to have. I woke up at 5 am and meditated for about 5-10 for about 2 weeks till the day of the winter solstice. I’m really serious about this because I want to speak to him to learn more about the demons and also about my own abilities. I’m really thankful for all the replies that I have gotten. And I’m sorry kulina if I hurt you,I wasn’t aware that gender doesn’t matter,I’m still learning,and thanks a lot for channelling him.

2 Likes

That’s great! Keep it by extending you medication timing
5min to 10min to 20min you’ll get to 40min
And it’s amazing how you took time to do research on the tools to attract the spirit your want to connect with.
If you stay consistent with your practices there’s no doubt that you’ll meet king paimon in spirit form.

1 Like

I use this to invoke him! I know it works because I touched a device after chanting it an it glitched! :thinking: but my train of thoughts dosnt make sense…
https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/06/22/invocation-of-paimon/amp/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/latin-hymn-to-paimon/amp/

1 Like

Paimon is wonderful, so charming and warm. He hears you and will Help at the right time. He is the King of the West.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that King Paimon is a little more difficult to summon and communicate at first. While I had no issues invoking or evoking him I had trouble understanding his messages. I’ve always been able to hear and see spirits even before magick (admittedly to a lesser more filtered way). But it was like half the time he was speaking in a foreign language and the other half he was quite esoteric. While he was a little reserved at first by the 3rd time I communed with him it was like other rituals I’ve done with say for example Lucifer. So maybe it is correct like some have claimed that some intelligences have to be called multiple times to really connect with them. Maybe it’s a little bit on their part to see if you’re worth their time but I suspect that it’s us who need to get in tune with their energies/current. Either way, it seems true. My advice to you is if you haven’t formed a relationship with Lucifer then doing so might help in getting the King’s attention. My first ritual with KP was officiated by Lucifer and both showed up just fine. So you might start there or if you haven’t been practicing the basics like trance states, meditation, visualization, chakra and energy work, etc. you might want to just take a break and practice. But you know you own situation and abilities so go from there.

3 Likes

I hate …when people (mostly beginners) misquote me or throw shade after I give wise, time tested advice/suggestions. If youve ever worked with him, youll understand that NOT addressing him by his earned title is a show of disrespect that he tends to take… personally.

NO…that is not the only way to get him to show! Its just an important step to include…one that many beginners miss in regards to him.

2 Likes

I have never reached out out to him, and yet every time since the beginning when ever I read his name “king” just comes out of me naturally, like It is his title and we should use.
So I agree with you that giving respect is highly important.

3 Likes

My ego doesn’t want me to apologize,but sorry for the shade, your advice is important and I jumped into conclusions without thinking it through.

1 Like