Need help with invoking Azazel

I tried to do an invokation to Azezel and a rite to both Azazel and Lucifer and i think i failed as i didnt feel i made any contact

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/a-rite-to-azazel-and-lucifer/

I don’t know what i did wrong.

It’s still likely you made contact. It’s ok if you didn’t feel anything. It sometimes takes a while working with the same entities to be able to feel, see and hear them.

4 Likes

The thing is, Azazel contacted me a while ago and told me that if i want to invoke my Darkness and Shadow, i should contact him so i do not understand why i am unable to contact him.

Would you recommend me to continue this rite daily?

Yes of you have the time.

Burning a candle and focusing on the flame may help as well if your not already doing that.

1 Like

I light candles, put incense and draw blood on Azazel’s sigil.

1 Like

Good. Sounds like your going in the right direction just be patient with yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try doing your own thing instead of someone else’s ritual. Azazel is always there; it’s a matter of being aware of his presence. Try calling/inviting him. Keep it simple.

2 Likes

How?

Practice evocation and Invocation

Any good guide?

If you can’t afford E.A.’s courses, YouTube is your friend.

3 Likes

Ooo

Welcome @Brandon_Forsyth. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.