Need help with Duke Sallos

Hi everyone, through this post is am reaching out to anyone who is currently working with Duke Sallos.
I had reached out to the mighty Duke Sallos through a petition but not very successful.
Just a request, if anyone is willing to help can he/she can ask the mighty Duke Sallos about my petition or maybe what am I missing in the process.
Help will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I just recently started working with the Duke Sallos. What was your process of connecting with him?

I whisper-chanted the following several times:
Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
Sallos Kama
Sallos Kala
Sallos, Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

I then whisper-chanted Serena Alora Sallos Aken quite a few times while gazing at his sigil. I stated my request and what I would give in return. I closed by thanking Duke Sallos and whispering (one time) Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu.

I then went on with my life. Btw, Sallos is very clearly working to bring about what I requested. But remember it can take time.

Best wishes

6 Likes

Yeah like you said, it can take some time. I started seeing results the very next morning after asking him for assistance, however it’s still in the process of coming into full fruition and it’s only been a few days.
If you’re already seeing evidence of his working then I’d say just have patience. I have faith he will deliver.
I’m still a noob on this subject, so take what I say with a grain of salt and use your best judgement.

I kept it simple, with candle, incense, sigil and wrote a clear petition.
Chanted his enn and read my request.
Thanked the mighty Duke in the end.

3 Likes

I believe thanking them and showing gratitude is extremely important.

4 Likes