Need help with Belial chant mantra

I’m looking for a chant mantra for Belial
To invoke him.
1st of all i was wondering how nessecary it is to use a chant for invokation to a spirit.
And if i’ll get a chant of a surtain spirit will it work effectively? Or it will be more effective to get the chant from the actual spirit itself?
Either way a chant for belial to call upon him would be very useful to me.

There are two. His enn, and his Song.

The enn of Belial: Lirach tasa vefa whelc Belial

The Song of Belial: Its Ra Cha Belial

Chant are never necessary, but they are useful.

2 Likes

I noticed that are endless chants for every deity/ spirit
What is the different? I know there is not a big of a different but how does it come up? Each practicioner get his own chant from his work with the spirit?

And what is the different between chant and enn?

Enns are mantras in the demonic language and they come from the religious practice of demonolatry. No one really knows where they truly came from, but the standard origin story is that they were given by the demons themselves.

The Song of Belial was given to EA Koetting by Belial himself, and, as far as I know, was first published in the Book of Azazel.

Hoo alright.
I’m also still beggining my practicing on meditations and invocations/ evocations and ofc im looking for succsessful result also with contacting the entities.
I was sometimes and still am confuse a little bit on the ritual itself and the process of it, like for instins is it matter when do i make the blood offering? After the invokation? Before? Or it can be done in the middle of the invocation call?
Now besides the words of invocations and or with the chant is something else needed for a succsessfull invocation?

Also one more thing that i was wondering about alot, how nessecary is a circle in a ritual? I am aware that it is only a tool and a very usefull one but it is nessecary?

You do not need to make a blood offering. It is never necessary.

Whether or not to use a circle depends completely on the system of magick you are working in. It is standard in ceremonial magick, but it is not used in more free form systems like shamanism.

Try following these instructions, they’re pretty clear:

You left me a bit speechless by looking at this guide.
That is a helpful one in details.

Now i’m aware that a blood offering is not necessary
But about the circle, lets just say that i want to preform a ritual where i evoke a spirit in particular do i really need the circle for a succsusful result?

A quick not i just looked breifly on that guide but on my free time i will definetly read it through so that’s why i still ask that question.

But either way big thanks for the assistance!

Like I said, the necessity of a circle depends mainly on the system you are working in.

I practice ceremonial magick, for example, so I use a circle. I find it very helpful in maintaining my focus, and helping me to get into the mindset necessary for magick.

However, if you look around this forum, you will find many people who do not use circles because they practice a different tradition than I do.

Why don’t you try a ritual with a circle, and then try one without a circle, and then decide which one is better for you.

Got you.
Thanks again for the assistance, really appriciate it.

1 Like