Need help with a odd situation

Not sure what category to put thisnunder so admins please change it if need be.

I had a love ritual for hire done and had a dream which gives me reason to believe a friend of mine who preformed the rite of deification ritual on my behalf (different person from the one who preformed the love rite) may have tried to do something to fuck up the love rite, (edited: not saying the rite of deification did this but the person who preformed it is trying to undo it) should i burn a red candle to reinforceme it? and maybe write this persons name on a black candle turned upside down to remove anything she did to effect the love rite? Are there any entities i can call on other than the one used for the love rite? All help is greatly appreciated thanks!

1 Like

What makes you believe the deification rite has negatively affected the love rite? What fruit of manifestation has occurred to alarm you in this fashion?

2 Likes

It was not the rite of deification but the same person who preformed it for meni believe is trying to stop mymlove magick from working as i told them about it being doen and feelnstrongly they want to effect itnor want me to be theirs

So this person is trying to gain your affection by sabotaging your love spell?’is this accurate?

1 Like

Id say so, thats what i am picking up.

1 Like

Why would this person want to undo it?

Hi @Plutonian_Stellium, the love spell I’m guessing was done 6 months ago. What happened in your love life prior to the deification right and whats changed now?

It wasnt done 6 months ago it was done maybe 2 months agao. As fornthe rite of deification my friend did, I am more focused in a few ways, more intuitive then inalready was, and my rituals tend to be more powerful as well. I alsonhave had more vivid dreams, i was given 3 blood sacrifices and the rite of deification was done different then the orginal script in the anthology of sorcery with more being added to it.

As for why she would want it undone she has mentionednshendoesnt likenpeople messing with free will to much or maybe shebwants to be with me sense her marriage has been falling apart. Maybe im over thinking things butnin my dream she was trying to undo it

1 Like

hehe alright this is tricky… it is always wise not to tell anyone about a spell but ok too late…
as long as you have these thoughts or doubts that the love spell may be blocked, it will not manifest
the stronger energy wins… i do not know which witch is stronger…?
how about you do a divination with a pendulum to confirm your prediction?
if i were you i would cancel all negative thoughts/doubts and if you truly want to empower the spell you may do small love rituals yourself every friday(venus) with red candle some cinnamon some rose oil maybe a picture of you both just to keep you on track and thinking positively about the outcome

1 Like

The only real power in existence is consciousness. In your experience, it is your consciousness that must be examined rather than that of seeming others. However, if your state of mind is such that you can’t shake it, then temporarily use any ritual that you have confidence in. Rituals, and actions in general, are only effective to the degree they shift consciousness towards the desired result. Mind you, you also sound a bit speculative, i.e. unsure as to whether or not your friend did something to screw it up. I would say that, even from normal standpoints, you might just be allowing your insecurity to get the better of you.

1 Like

I did use white candles to clear anything done against it and red to reinforce it. I wont allow doubt to fill my mind anymore.

2 Likes