Need help urgent

People are exposing my business that i am selling fake stuff when i am distributing duplicates, any ritual or spells i should do??

What fake stuff are u selling

Skateboards, and i could get into deep shit with the law, im trying get rid of these people what do i do?

Oh so copyright laws? Do you have experience with spirits? I would contact koetting or one of the ritual for hire on balg. I would help but I’m not taking work from balg out of respect for them

I do have experienc with lucifer and clauneck

Belial will help you. Do you know how to charge a sigil?

yes i know how to charge a sigil, but damnnn belial tho? ive heard so much about belial being very harsh

1 Like

Yeah he is harsh but once you pass through his flames makes laws can’t touch you. I know from experience

what can i expect?

and what do i do with his sigil?

Welcome @Henderson It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before making any more posts, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Timothy oked me posting but if you must have it I will

Sorry, it’s Timothy’s rule so it applies to everyone.

4 Likes

If you’re new to magick,stick to a peitition.

not new to magick, been practicing for awhile now, only havent faced such problems require advices and input… Thanks!

Timothy was the first person to do an intro, when he founded the rule. Please make an intro your very next post. :+1:

4 Likes