Need help understanding recurring dream phenomenon

I invoked Bael yesterday before bed and felt something familiar back when I was a kid…

When I was a kid, I used to have the scariest dreams in the dark, just feeling overwhelmed and unable to understand the unknown. I was put in scary situations where I couldn’t turn the lights on ( begin shitting my pants ) and other nasty shit. Almost always these dreams were met with ominous feelings and disturbing vibrational energy. there were also distorted voices. I didn’t know what to make of it back then because i didn’t believe in the shit back then, but I’m starting to understand just a little bit more.

In my dream yesterday, i was walking through a crowd of people ( they seemed dark couldn’t recognize anyone ) and then someone I knew flew at me like a ragdoll and took hold of my entire body like an octopus and i felt the same overwhelming fear and disturbing vibrational energy I always felt, but this time, I was able to face it because im different now

it kind of feels like sleep paralysis and then some disturbing heavy vibrational energy in multiple places with A LOT of fear. to go through that is very scary but im wondering if there was something i didn’t see as a child and why this would happen//

could this be like when Belial throws parasites on us to test us or could this be Archons? idk i just felt the need to make a post about this

1 Like

I’ve had similar dreams. Never let your guard down. Of course there’s more to it, but that’s the gist. Get comfortable, do whatever you do to get into TG. Remember the dream, put yourself back there, resolve it.

1 Like

This seems to be more of a stress related dream than a vision. Walking in a crowd and being attacked indicates you do not wish to stand out, or lack direction with succeeding independently in the future with someone flying at you and surrounding you, taking hold of your entire body, you feel people are holding you down or holding you back from success and moving forward.

1 Like

yeah i can definitely resonate with the people holding me down for sure, the vibrational energy is what bothers me. my shits stressful af rn

it always haunted me as a kid, like i would dread when it occurred. it felt like an entity, most likely a parasite, but i feel its something deeper for sure, something more than just a metaphor

1 Like

Sounds like panic attacks, did a lit of the stress attacks happen before a test or major social gathering?