Need help to reverse a curse

Hi.
The women that i am in love is curse by her best friend. The curse is old 5/7 years. She is not well and belive in evrything in what her friend say, its scary to look.
Is there something i can do to help her. Cast a spell myself?
Thanks

1 Like

I would recommend god Anubis or Set. They are great with curses. But if you are familiar with angrlic forces then the best option is probably archangel Michael. He is able to absolutely disconnect her from this curse.

2 Likes

This is the FIRST thing to work on.

Her belief in everything her friend says about the curse powers it exponentially.

Opfaal might be a good start too…

3 Likes

Thanks. How i doing that

1 Like

Thank. What should i do exactly?

A simple prayer might be enough.

I would recommend angelic protection magick by Ben Woodcroft, freezing a curse. I modified the method from freezing to reversing the curse and adding its power ten times, hundred times, etc.

1 Like

Have you used opfal, how is the effect?

No i did use opfal. What should i do

Belief in the magick you do empowers it. So trust it and can get back to work

Welcome @Toby It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

hello, can u tell me what book is this? :slight_smile:

Opfaal is found in the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame.

1 Like

Early this year or sometime last year I believed I was under some kind of negative attack. (I believe it to have been some really bad blowback for a sort of half-assed participation in what was a very ugly public curse…)

Opfaal was part of what helped I think.

2 Likes

i ll try using opfal next time dealing with curses.

How you did it?

@Toby, please properly introduce yourself before making any more posts. I have already asked you once already. It is a rule of this forum, and should be done as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in any subsequent posts you make being removed until our rule is respected.

I just did. Sorry…

Your partner needs to visit a psychologist & find out what all her problems are first & then you can easily do magic on those things that are listed and reshape her mind.

You can also put magic on her bestfriend in case that is where it is starting.

If this has been going on for years than, if her bestfriend is the issue, then she would need to be banished & reversed, sometimes even repeatedly if you notice the symptoms keep coming back.

Also take into consideration, the many abuse or traumas that have happened during this period of time, that would be due to the chain reaction of things that have happened, the more it keeps fucking with her the more blockages will accumulate and continue to mold her mindset and the redirection of her energy.

Also talk your partner about how & what she really wants & who she wants to be than help guide her with Magick targeting those specifics areas that would cause blockages so she can naturally become who she really wants.

Also I’ve never tried this one, but you can try wards to make it easier to, I would start with My Little Pony.:unicorn:

It really takes time with woman sometimes, often you will be tested by them, so you can stay on track & evolve as the man you want to be as well. I highly recommend to see a psychologist yourself and figure out what your problems are than use magick on yourself as well.

Even together in psychology at the same time would be beneficial, as well as solo, so the realionship lives to the way y’all want it to be.

I don’t know how well your financial situation is, but I this would be a worthwhile investment.