Need help to get my ex back

Thank you so much i wil only work with that book for now than

1 Like

I don’t know how much she love him to be honest

Well, which ever you want, it’s more about choosing the right entity !

1 Like

Yes that’s why i was confused and was more into one bullet for all problem breaking up makeing her love me back and all

1 Like

Sorry! But there’s not a single magick ritual that solves everything you need! Take your time contemplating which are the right entities rather than rushing it and get frustrated why it didn’t work!

1 Like

I can look it up a bit for you ??

1 Like

Yes that would be helpfull thank you so much if you can do it for me

1 Like

Hi! It’s me again, so here it is!

Agares - make somebody return to your love life
Valefar - preys on the persons weakness and make her give in to any temptation they have to betray her partner
Amon - stimulate romantic feelings
Sitri - to appear sexually desirable
Zepar - can make you more likely to attract love and influence her to become romantic
Glasya Labolas - provoke violence between two people, in your case, your ex will fight her boyfriend
Forneus - you want to make her boyfriend fear you, so that when you get your ex back, he won’t even touch her because he’s scared of you
Gremori - will make your ex desire you even if she is in a relationship, but she must be already attracted to you
Orias- change your ex’s inner thoughts into whatever you want to change
Andras- generate conflict between two people, if you know both first names, that will do. But if you know their full names, even better
Amducias- break the will of her boyfriend for loving her
Dantalion - influence her feelings to like you, but it works only if there’s feelings to begin with
Crocell- make her desire you in a sexual way, if there’s any lust to begin with

4 Likes

I recommend to do one entity a day and wait 24 hours. Not all at once !

1 Like

Explain more in relation to your messages.
Interested to know.

Thank you so much i am too thankfull you took your time to help me. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hey Queen hope you are doing well … have you read

Magickal Servitors

Create Your Own Spirits to Attract
Pleasure, Power and Prosperity

by - Damon Brand

i started reading it after our conversation about Servitor

2 Likes

I have read it there is also a YouTube you can combine both technics and make much more powerful servitor

Ps - video is around 1h

1 Like

can you send me a link … or just the video name will do

Wait on it

I think he removed the video unable to find it but i can tell you what he said in video.

First you atleast be able to do middle pillar to make a servitor he said in his video but i think you can make it without doing it

You should atleast give it a eight day gestation period and should also put huge ammount of energy into it

He also invoked and added lunar mansion into servitor you can use lunarium website to get perfect mansion for your task

Basically to invoke and add lunar mansions power into servitor you need to find the exact hour when that manison will be dominate find it from lunarium.co.uk or something like that

Than birth and boom

1 Like

Any time !! Always willing to assist !

1 Like

Yes, I’ve read that book. Have you decided to create one yet? If not, read up on a few tutorials here, you’ll find it really isn’t that hard. Encore19’s & Keteriya’s tutorials are what helped me.

1 Like

Yeah i have read the recommendations you gave me… i will have to clear some days to give the process my full attention

1 Like

Yeahh still thankyou