Need help summoning a Jinn or a Genie?

Can anyone help me? I have tried to summon one but I have had no luck please help me.

Welcome James.

I have never worked with them yet, even though they are on my list of entities I have to work with.

You should look into Corwin Hargrove’s book about Djinn Magick.

I haven’t tried it personally, but you should look into it since Hargrove’s books have worked for me

welcome @James_lanids. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Before learning about summoning based on sigil gazing and TGS I came across this https://izabael.typepad.com/izabael/2007/07/izabaels-magick.html (not so different, actually) . These methods are really nice, evocation at one’s fingertips… and such a simpleness has something of scientific.

Do anyone know how to summon a jinn, or genie? I actually want to learn, how to summon a genie, and manifest one into my physical realities

Did you read the thread?! There is a book to do exactly that, linked in the 2nd post.

I saw it, I just figure someone who either post it in this thread, or pm me how to do it is all

Good guide, however that’s under the assumption that spirits are internal. Which I disagree with. Still works though.

1 Like

Considering the issues you have atm discerning spirits, I would recommend not working with the djinn, or at minimum working within Hargroves method, as the method he presents in his book is pretty beginner friendly and designed to ensure you at least get what you are calling.

2 Likes

i see