Need help regarding Demon

First of all, English is not my first language.

Can a demon change my thought process or atleast disrupt it as in distracting an activity I want to do? I have suspicion a certain demon might be fucking with my mind, Ars Goetia demon to be exact (don’t think it’s important enough to mention). The thing is, I tried chanting an Enn of a demon 2 days ago, also imagined the sigil in my head but failed to summon it, but still I could feel her presence the next day, what gives?

Also, as my suspicion grew, I insulted the demon verbally out of anger after she fucked with my mind (atleast I think she did). Would an evocation be out of the question if I have insulted the demon in the past? It’s important to mention that I think she knocked on my window twice, which nobody else could have done in an empty room, after the insult I said in my mind.

This thread is pretty vague as I don’t want to reveal too much. Please don’t mention my inexperience as I know I’m only a couple of months in my studies, I am aware of the dangers of dealing with Ars Goetia and don’t want to read anyone giving me any shit.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight See how nice I am…?? I know how to share! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Does it mean my thread will get shut down?

What the fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

@Anassa I just beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

@jsaifm No, but posting an intro in the thread I linked is a rule on this forum. Refusal to do so may result in you being banned and your account closed.

1 Like

I will introduce myself, but please could you take time in reading my thread?

Well…I was going to advise you, but since you got nasty with Silent…I hope the demoness fucks you up for being equally disrespectful to her. Ijs…you reap what you sow.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight I could totallyyyyyy win this, I saw you typing and gave up :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thought she was trying to be disrespectful to me for whatever reason.

They just have a competition on who tells the new guys to introduce themselves first . No need to get nasty :’(

1 Like

Didn’t know that, very sorry!

2 Likes

She didn’t even address YOU.

You’ll have to see if she accepts that.apology :*

So, no reply whatsoever?

I’ve read it, but you have provided no details. Who is the demon? Without a name, we cannot tell you if screwing with your mind is even in its nature.

The short answer is, yes, its possible. However, it is doubtful. Chanting an enn and imagining a sigil won’t do much. As far as evocation goes, they can hold grudges so you will reap what you sow. Most of the time they just ignore you though.

4 Likes

#1…you have an apparent habit of making aggressive assumptions.
Start there and see if an attitude adjustment towards the GODS gets you somewhere further than up shit creek.

2 Likes

The demon is Lilith. I know somebody knocked loudly on my window twice (after my cursewords) without anybody being present in the room, I checked myself and I live on the fifth floor in an apartment.

Let’s say she didn’t ignore me and ackowledged what I said, would she fuck me up if I decided to evoke her one day?

1 Like

There are too many variables involved to answer either way, but she does have a dark side so yes, she just might decide to teach you a harsh lesson if you evoke her.

My suggestion, would be to make amends to Lilith. Give her an nice offering, explain yourself, and apologize profusely. She may decide to forgive your foibles, or not, but at least make an effort to correct the possible offense.

4 Likes

Will do, thank you for making an effort and taking the time to answer my question!

1 Like