Need help quick..Ideas/spells to protect myself against robbers? Someone broke into my apartment in front of my face last night and stole things

This is making me really paranoid and scared. Last night I heard a weird noise coming from my kitchen window which was open because it’s hot and I have no AC. I ignored the noise because I thought it was a spirit and I heard the same thing the night before at the same time but nothing happened. I was sitting on the other side of the room and I could see into the kitchen but I can’t see the window from that angle. The noise lasted like 10 seconds… 30 minutes or so later I go into the kitchen and noticed an amethyst flown across the kitchen from the window sill so I thought that was weird… then I noticed all my marijuana, rolling tray, grinder, a glass piece everything that was sitting on the kitchen counter had just vanished. I started freaking out because I thought it glitched into the matrix :woman_facepalming: my boyfriend noticed the window screen was half way busted out so they must have reached in and grabbed my stuff really quick without me knowing. (That window is flush with the ground).

This morning I noticed the screen to my living room window was taken out too but that window was locked. And the sliding glass door screen was slid open. So I’m really scared they’re going to try and break in again. What would keep them away? Im home alone most of the time. I’m really creeped out because they must have been looking through the window, it’s not eye level from outside.

1 Like

@Plutonian Please don’t forget to answer the questions I asked you in order to complete your introduction.

Oh sorry, I did not notice.

NAP (new avatar power) have spells about it.