Need help for summoning, its making me start doubting myself pls help

Hi and wish u all doing well!
My name is Ali and I’m 26, my family goes back to persian witches and I could feel things since childhood but it’s been a few months since I started to seek power and knowledge from the gatekeepers, the one that came to me himself in my thoughts and my mind was mostly Azazel. I can clearly talk to him in my mind and I can sometimes feel him next to me even dogs bark when I feel he is close. BUT I’ve never been able to summon him, I even begged for a physical sign so I can carry on with more faith in my heart but now I have even written a pact but I start to feel he doesnt wanna work with me or even bless me anymore, if u have any experience like this or any tips I’d love to get ur knowledge. thank u all

1 Like

U meen introduction to azazel?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Oh ok sure

• You could be talking to imposter spirits, seeing as you’re new.

• Sometimes certain demons won’t work with people when they’re not ready.

• If demons “reject” you, it’s usually showing you that you need more dignity. We aim to be living Gods, so work on yourself. Do the psychic improvement. Then if a demon is going to ignore you, pfff, ignore them right back. Don’t ever feel essentially inadequate. Typically you should ‘feel out’ or ask for a sign to know which demon wants to work with you. Lucifer is usually good for newcomers.

I’m not going to clarify any more than this. Since you’re new you need to look up information yourself on here. Look for the new magician tutorials here with the search bar. Good luck.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help, yeah its totally possible that it may be an imposter spirit since my family has history with so many of them

1 Like

Hi Ali! I asked a very similar question not that long ago here. I sat in my circle… set up my triangle and candles and put the sigil in the middle and chanted over and over… but it felt like no one was there. The advice I was given was that the entity I’m calling is there… so talk. They may respond right then and there… they may wait and respond later… they may never respond at all. But they are there. They are listening.

You can always try different rituals and summoning techniques. Write down what you’re doing and the results. Adjust accordingly until you find your way. I highly recommend Azazel. I have been working with him lately and he is amazing. He’s gonna ask you some tough questions but it’s to help you get to where you’re going.

Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thats great seeing someone solved the problem I have rn! Will definitely try it :slight_smile: he has helped me so many times even putting the things I lost right before my eyes more than once. But the communication part felt wrong, ty for the guidance man

1 Like

This type of predicament can be frustrating, Ali.
Sometimes even after properly dealing with imposters, some people find that these things are still relentlessly drawn to them, as if they have a sort of orbit around them.

If you just keep running into this issue, as this could have something to do with your current:
Contact the imposter.
Try your best to understand what it wants, what it really is, and what it has to convey.

I’m not everyone else, and perhaps some would advise against such a thing, but I’ve had more success in appeasing them, than outright banishing them.
Best of luck.

3 Likes

Thats a great way ty, but last time when I asked for a name I went in a dream state and the name azazel was repeating in my head for hundreds of times. It’s actually better to ask them what it is really. Thanks!!!

1 Like